𝐀𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 | 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐟𝐭 𝟏.𝟏𝟑 𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥 | 𝙎𝙏𝘼𝙁𝙁 𝙉𝙀𝙀𝘿𝙀𝘿

Chawawaa's Avatar Chawawaa5/14/19 5:30 pm history
6 emeralds 292 6
5/22/2019 11:49 am
Chawawaa's Avatar Chawawaa

Aramore is a new survival minecraft server running on 1.13.2!
We are a new server looking for active players! We plan to grow the server and expand gamemode options we just need
your help to do it!

The Aramore server is set to release very soon, so we are looking for mature dedicated staff members who want to be part of this new community! If you are interested in joining the staff team of Aramore please fill out the app below! If accepted you will be contacted via discord!

MC Username:
What would you like us to call you?:
Do you consider yourself a team player?:
Why do you want to be staff on Aramore?:
Why should we make you staff on Aramore?:
Do you have a working microphone?:
Anything else you would like to add?:
Chawawaa
Level 39 : Artisan Artist

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/22/2019 6:46 amhistory
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
NoodleLike
MC Username:
Hello! am NoodleLike
Discord
My discord is NoodleLike#1578 feel free to contact me
Am I a team player?
Yes, I am most definitely a team player, as I've been building a survival world with a large group of people on which I help to coordinate. I also have experience in real life as a cadet corporal, leading cadets in the bush undertaking activities and overcoming challenges. I believe being a team player and being compatible with other people is crucial for this job.
Why I wish to become staff
I want to become staff on Aramore to help and grow the server and experience Minecraft through a staff members perspective. Being a member of staff on this server will also allow me to meet new people and possibly make more friends for I am a friendly person with a warm personality allowing me to reach out and connect with the players. I believe that this experience in being a staff member will allow me to further improve my communication skills.
Why you should make me staff
I truly believe that I can help Aramore become a close-knit friendly community, by interacting with players and helping them to the best of my ability. In the past, I have hosted small servers numbering 10-20 people, giving me experience into what might come as being staff. I am a very patient person allowing me to tolerate players with rude manners and enabling me to bring justice to certain rule offenders with a clear head.
Do I have a working microphone?
Yes I do have a working microphone
Extras
I don't tend to talk much in voice chat but do feel free to chat with me in a text channel.
Hope you take me in!
I'm also a fairly good builder.
And due to the fact that I live in Australia, our times might be a bit mixed up. :/
05/22/2019 11:49 am
Chawawaa
I can tell you want the position, considering you have comment and posted on almost all other places as well, but one sentence answers aren't really supporting your persistence. I'll give you an opportunity to edit your application and provide more information. Try to write 4-8 sentences, the written application is here to get a basic idea of what you can offer as well as why you're better/different from other people who have applied. There are many other applicants who have written far more, and it shows they really want the position as well as allows me to see what past experiences being staff have been like as well.
05/18/2019 10:55 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Cowboy
crows
MC Username:
Plainsman_    
Plains, Kz, Ahab any work.
Discord(Please include the #s):
Kz#9352
Yes, considering that I played baseball up until my senior year of Highschool.
I'd like to be apart of more communities, including those in minecraft. I used to not be very active, in really anything. Plus I would like to be doing something to keep me occupied.
I used to run a very small server, had roughly 3-10 people usually playing. I didn't have it for very long but I sort of know the ins and outs of running a server. I also believe I have maturity and ability to have the responsibility of working on an server.
I do, it can be quiet at times, still working on fixing it.
05/18/2019 12:17 pm
Level 27 : Expert Architect
uk49
MC Username:
uk49
Jack
Discord(Please include the #s):
uk49#9927
Yes, I will happily work within a team and take advice, etc...
I would like to help out with smaller communities, and I would like to help build smaller servers and watch them grow.
I believe my teamwork skills, minecraft skills and social skills will aid the server in multiple ways, I will be a good staff member who also helps with players, and so forth.
Yes.
05/18/2019 4:02 pm
Chawawaa
Added you on discord! Thanks for applying!
05/16/2019 2:17 pm
Chawawaa
Still hiring staff! Basically for all positions! You can fill out the little template above and I'll get back to you ASAP!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome