Adventure Map!! *BUILDERS NEEDED* APPLY NOW

OfficialParadox's Avatar OfficialParadox10/29/13 5:17 pm
10/31/2013 3:24 am
OfficialParadox's Avatar OfficialParadox
Hey guys,
I was wondering if any of you wanted to help me build a adventure map, and maybe even in the future, if we are good enough, start our own building team. Now, i know most of these ideas never happen, but i think, if we work hard on this, and get the right start, this could actually happen. feel free to apply!!

Application form! Make sure to include detail, not just yes, no, yes yes.. Include as much detail as possible, or you will be rejected.

* = You need to answer

Name* :
Skype* :
Age* :
Experience (Overall)* :
Experience (Building)* :
Building Level out of 100* :
Experience (Plugins Like VoxelSniper)* :
Other additional info :
Youtube :

Please attach 2 images. 1 different buildings. 1 outside and 1 interior, Or more.
Thanks again,
- Kai
OfficialParadox
Level 16 : Journeyman Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/30/2013 12:57 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
nevarex
have you seem my pics and application?
10/31/2013 3:24 am
OfficialParadox
Yes
10/30/2013 12:51 pm
OfficialParadox
Anyone else want to join?
10/30/2013 3:36 am
OfficialParadox
Feel free to apply
10/29/2013 9:48 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Scribe
Jetra
Moved to Recruitment and Teamwork.

/move
10/29/2013 7:06 pm
nevarex
may 2009 it was released to the pblic
10/29/2013 6:45 pm
OfficialParadox
I have to go, it is 12pm here, but feel free to still apply and i will review yours tomorrow
10/29/2013 6:42 pm
nevarex
Name* : Andrew winborn (IGN - Nevarex)
Skype* :andy.winborn
Age* : 21
Experience (Overall)* : Been playing mc for about 4 years.
Experience (Building)* : Ive built 3 spawns and helped build on 5 servers.
Building Level out of 100* : 75- 85
Experience (Plugins Like VoxelSniper)* : Im fluent with world edit learning voxelsniper using world painter.
Other additional info : Great with big architectural builds my weak points are little things like houses which is odd

i can send you pics on skype or email as it wont let me put it on here for some reason
10/29/2013 6:43 pm
OfficialParadox
Minecraft has been around 3 years, i will add you on skype, and see you then
10/29/2013 6:37 pm
OfficialParadox
I need about 10 builders overall, so make sure you register if you want a chance!
10/29/2013 6:35 pm
OfficialParadox
Ok, well, I will consider you.. add me on skype (kai.theato)
10/29/2013 6:33 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Dragon
StrangleMonkey
That is why I indeed said right there to just tell me if you wish to see a bigger and more detailed build that took more time. I built those in like 30 mins for the fortress and 15 mins for the house.
10/29/2013 6:35 pm
Level 40 : Master Procrastinator
-Rusty-
Honestly I would just like to tell everyone WHY are you so stupid!!!

Obviously you'll have better chances posting a more detailed build, so WHY DIDN'T YOU!?!?
10/29/2013 10:00 pm
StrangleMonkey
Look I know I should have put a more detailed build. That is no reason to call me stupid. I don't disrespect your idea but I just believe that you used the wrong words. I believe that the proper thing to say was that what I did was stupid. Saying I am stupid is something else. By saying I am stupid you are telling me that I do not do well in school, I am simply dumb, and I don't have the mental capacity to use my mind in most academic things. By saying that what I did was stupid, you are pointing out the fact that I should have just posted a more detailed one at the start. It's because I didn't have the time and I just wanted to apply so I tried to post my less detailed ones. I know I should've done that.
10/29/2013 6:26 pm
OfficialParadox
NuclearSnowmanName* :NuclearSnowman
Skype* :nuclearsnowmanmc
Age* :13

Experience (Overall)* : Been playing since 2011,cant say much else. I've owned a server for the past two years with a small active community and I am not too picky when it comes to building.

Experience (Building)* : I mainly build medieval/renaissance but I also have made space themed builds,adventure maps,redstone,that sort of thing. I have actually made a couple builds (spawns,city buildings,houses,etc.) for other servers but have no WorldPainter experience.

Building Level out of 100* :93

Experience (Plugins Like VoxelSniper)* : I own a server so I have minimal coding experience and I know WorldEdit like the back of my hand.

Other additional info : I dont talk much but I can definately make new friends quickly.

Youtube : I have a lego stop motion account (TheLegoStopMotioner) but I am opening a minecraft parody,animation,and machinima channel that is named CreatusFilms.

Rejected, needs more detail
10/29/2013 6:24 pm
StrangleMonkey
Name* :Zeke
Skype* :kyle_blanco99
Experience (Overall)* : 1 and a half year but I have researched a lot about minecraft and I actually know more than some people who played over 2 years.
Experience (Building)* : I was interested in building for about 1 year or so now but I usually build in servers in which provide a plot for me to build anything on. Now those servers are closed so I only have pics of quick builds that aren't even super good. So if you do not enjoy them just tell me I will build something big.
Building Level out of 100* : 83
Experience (Plugins Like VoxelSniper)* :World Edit
Other additional info :No interior because I was not able to do it since I was hurrying.
Youtube : http://www.youtube.com/mastermindgamings
Screenshots: House: http://postimg.org/gallery/8wcu97r2/33c8920b/
Fortress: http://postimg.org/gallery/chg1i9zy/4e71bab9/
10/29/2013 6:30 pm
OfficialParadox
Rejected, builds need more detail.
10/29/2013 6:33 pm
-Rusty-
Time to post another app as a builder...
double job? I can handle it...
10/29/2013 6:24 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Modder
twoonetwo212
Name*: Kyo
Skype*: twoonetwo2121
Age*: 14
Experience (Overall)*: I've been playing MC since Alpha.
Experience (Building)*: I've technically been building since I started, but I really got into in around the time when 1.8 (beta) came out.
Building Level out of 100*: 70/100 (Not bad, but nowhere near the best)
Experience*: None. I build in Singleplayer most of the time.
Youtube: FourOneFour414 (Only 1 video posted, but it took me FOREVER to make. xD)
10/29/2013 6:27 pm
OfficialParadox
Rejected, Needs a lot more detail
10/29/2013 6:21 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
enderblawk
listen, i cant fill in this abundance, and i dunno how to attach an image to a post. i promise i can build, and ive even built a mansion of diamond blocks on the inside, obsidian blocks out. sadly i deleted it :c (what was i thinking?) so you gonna need to take my word for it. heres one reason you should hire me though, in three years im launching a youtube channel so i can promote our worlds on it.
10/29/2013 6:32 pm
-Rusty-
Dude...

Three years, your extremly derpy to even post here without any info, and mansion out of diamond blocks is creeping with noob, even if it sounds good...

But still...
"in three years im launching a youtube channel so i can promote our worlds on it"!?!?! "Your going to need to take my word for it"!?!? Honestly why did you think you had a chance ;-;
10/29/2013 6:34 pm
OfficialParadox
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
10/29/2013 6:28 pm
OfficialParadox
Fill it in to the best of you ability, with detail, and i will see if you are up for it
10/29/2013 6:18 pm
Level 1 : New Engineer
Max_Coffeebreath
I can host both build parties while you are building and finished product when you are done. PM me with your in-game name and I'll get you hooked up with some private work space on Eressi Minecraft. All I ask is that you include Eressi Minecraft in credits on the project.
10/29/2013 6:25 pm
OfficialParadox
Sure, My IGN is kaitheato, just feel free to help us out, I really do appreciate it man
10/29/2013 6:16 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Architect
NuclearSnowman
Name* :NuclearSnowman
Skype* :

Experience (Overall)* : Been playing since 2011,cant say much else. I've owned a server for the past two years with a small active community and I am not too picky when it comes to building.

Experience (Building)* : I mainly build medieval/renaissance but I also have made space themed builds,adventure maps,redstone,that sort of thing. I have actually made a couple builds (spawns,city buildings,houses,etc.) for other servers but have no WorldPainter experience.

Building Level out of 100* :93

Experience (Plugins Like VoxelSniper)* : I own a server so I have minimal coding experience and I know WorldEdit like the back of my hand.

Other additional info : I dont talk much but I can definately make new friends quickly.

Youtube : I have a lego stop motion account (TheLegoStopMotioner) but I am opening a minecraft parody,animation,and machinima channel that is named CreatusFilms.
10/29/2013 6:06 pm
-Rusty-
I'm applying for a terraforming job, but I do build a mean medieval shack!

Name* : Rusty
Skype* : (Skype email was hacked, may take a while, for now PM's or chat through PMC works best)
Age* : 14
Experience (Overall)* : id say 87/100
Experience (Building)* : 78-85/100
Building Level out of 100* : I just told you so...
Experience (Plugins Like VoxelSniper)* : Just learning V.S, but World edit is very good. Most of my terraforming is by hand so I can function without but world edit would be helpful for bigger structures such as mountains.
Other additional info : I'm a little crazy, but extremely creative...
Youtube : Have YouTube can't record if thats what you wanted... I can still make trailers and such using rendering animations XD

(A quick thing, This is work in progress because it has no mountains yet, but I will as another image when the mountains are done, k?)
Here is 1 sample of my work:

(right click -> view image)
This is really all I have as of now, because after 1.6 servers were really messed up, as in 1.6.2 wasn't compatible with 1.6.4, so no one was really on, and a lot of servers I built on were griefed or hacked... so this is all I got (for now)
10/29/2013 6:15 pm
OfficialParadox
Accepted, for Terraforming...
10/29/2013 6:04 pm
Level 1 : New Engineer
Max_Coffeebreath
Do you need a place to host it (build party or finished product or both)?
10/29/2013 6:07 pm
OfficialParadox
I need someone to host it preferably because i cant port forward
I dont understand your last bit in brackets.
10/29/2013 6:14 pm
-Rusty-
Portforwarding? It's really simple, actually...
10/29/2013 5:37 pm
-Rusty-
I would post then I saw the abundance of info you want me to provide so no...

But do you need a terraformer? If you do just tell me and I'll fill it out asap
10/29/2013 5:39 pm
OfficialParadox
I needed some way of telling how good or bad people are at building, and yes, i need a terraformer.
10/29/2013 5:46 pm
-Rusty-
Ok but I really only have 1 build to show you, as all my things are on creative servers I lost the ip's to, but I'll fill er up

Mind me asking, what will your adventure map be about?
10/29/2013 5:50 pm
OfficialParadox
Finding Hints, clues to unlock different parts of the map. It will be medieval, and i need mountains, biomes ect.. to be built
10/29/2013 5:28 pm
OfficialParadox
If anyone is interested feel free to apply
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome