Aerithis Network Recruiting

Ronnon's Avatar Ronnon8/26/15 6:06 pm
10/4/2015 2:30 pm
Ronnon's Avatar Ronnon

http://aerithis.enjin.com/

A unique Minecraft experience

Aerithis Network currently has 3 Servers in Development, and we are recruiting for all 3. As well as web staff and youtoubers.

Our goal is to bring unique Minecraft games to the table that redefine how we see the game. Gone are cheesy sign tutorials, sign shops, and squidward villagers. As well as many of the other features that most servers run, and feel lacking.

Our servers use CustomNPC's which allows us to create entirely custom mobs or NPC's that have Skyrim-like dialog, epic quest chains, vendors, hirelings, banking, and mail. With a combination of plugins and mods, we aim to bring a unique, smooth, and incredibly fun feeling to each of our servers.

Servers to last

Our servers are here to stay! They are owned and ran by adults, not kids. Adults who are serious about making this work. I have no intention of letting this fail like many Minecraft servers tend to. I will be paying for advertising, the servers are hosted on real server hosts and are up 24/7. We have a vision and would like to see it come to life!

Teamspeak, Skype, Website Chat, News, Forums, We Keep in Touch!

Communication is key to any successful project, and we do as much as we can to stay connected to our team. Always discussing new changes, progress, plans, and development options, we ike to make sure everyone is on the same page without confusion. We also keep our options open, if you have a new or better alternative to staying in touch, we encourage you to suggest it.

Entertainment over profit

We all know servers can be profitable but we also do not want to create Pay-To-Win servers, because that is ridiculous and technically a violation of the EULA. We try to only sell cosmetic items in our donation shops. However we have a "Jeweled Coin" System that players can obtain coins through voting, server/site activities, or donating. These coins can be spent on many different things, but even there we stray away from game-breaking sales.

Be apart of something bigger than you, or us

AerithisNetwork servers are projects built to be unique and entertaining, for the people by the people, so to say. We take suggestions very seriously, we understand that not everyone has the same ideas of fun, but we want to bring an incredibly entertaining experince for everyone. Each of our servers focuses on an entirely different genre and play-style.

Our Servers

AerithisMMO

Aerithis MMORPG is our flagship server, bringing tons of features to the table that you never see in other Minecraft MMO's. Hundreds of quests with in-depth quest logs, real NPC vendors, classes with hot-bar skills, hirelings and pets, mail, banking, player trading, epic loot, hundreds of custom weapons and custom blocks, a wide variety of cosmetic armors, a custom resource pack to give it a unique feel, and so much more. We will stop at nothing to create the most original and entertaining Minecraft MMO ever made.

Aerithis Apocalypse

Aerithis Apocalypse The Post-Apocalyptic Minecraft Server. With tons of things to do, including PVP, questing, crafting, gather materials, surviving, defending the planet against invading aliens, fighting off hordes of zombies, going to war with thine brother, and sneaking onto an alien spaceship just for kicks. You will find a unique and enjoyable experience... if you survive.

Aerithis Pixelmon

Aerithis Pixelmon is a unique Pixelmon server focusing on fun and Pixelmon battles. Team up with your friends or battle against them in this intense custom Pixelmon experience, with countless hours you will be sure to enjoy. With features like NPC teleporters, vendors, mail, trading, banking, and so much more! Aerithis Pixelmon is the Pixelmon server for you. Collect, train, and master your Pixelmon, then become a Gym Leader and show everyone what your training skills can do!

Custom to the Bone

Each of our servers includes a custom resource pack, its own modpack, and hundreds of custom blocks made by the Aerithis Team. I personally have spent countless hours texturing weapons, armor, and blocks, and still continue to do so.

Recruitment Positions

We are recruiting for a variety of positions for each of our servers.

Visit our Staff Application page here http://aerithis.enjin.com/application

Currently the following positions are available on the Aerithis Team.

- Builder
- Developer
- Web Admin
- Youtuber
- PR & Advertising Agent
- Website Moderator
- Support Staff

Don't hesitate, apply today. It literally cannot hurt

The Aerithis Team looks forward to meeting any new recruits
Ronnon
Level 32 : Artisan Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/04/2015 2:30 pm
Ronnon
Aerithis Pixelmon is officially in Alpha and also looking quite nice.

Aerithis MMO has received some massive overhauls to the cities. most kingdoms are now laid out as basic templates and need decorators and builders to make it all look fancy. Still need to finish the spell/skill icons so classes can be finished.

Aerithis Apocalypse will be put on the back burner for now unless I can find a new lead to take over and continue the hard work Bear and his team were doing.

Overall we are still recruiting for many positions, as well as some that are not in our application list, like modelers and texturers.
09/24/2015 11:58 am
Ronnon
Pixelmon is now in alpha, in addition to our other positions we are still recruiting for, we are also now recruiting for Pixelmon moderators and Gym leaders.
The MMO and Apocalypse server are still only recruiing Devs and Builders at the moment.
I have also been working hard on the resource pack to make everything blend together better. Like stone, cobblestone, gravel, etc.
Don't forget to check for our latest updates and news on the website!
09/19/2015 9:57 am
Ronnon
We are currently switching server hosts. Our MMO server is now on a 12gb RAM server, and all of our other servers will be upgraded soon. This weekend we'll see the Pixelmon move, and then next month we will move the Apocalypse server. Hopefully this new host is as reliable as beastnode

New changes in our resource packs as well, and lots going on in general.

Pixelmon will be launching to Alpha by next week.
09/12/2015 3:04 pm
Ronnon
Aerithis Network Update.

Lots of changes to the resource pack, a lot more realistic water. Various changes to the blocks.
The network currently has around 20 staff members, but we need more reliable members who will be around more consistently.
Upgraded our temspeak channel to support more people.

The MMO Server is looking amazing but most of all right now we need builders, people who can build medieval stuff very well. Nothing shabby or shotty. Otherwise it won't have the professional feel we are looking for.

The Apocalypse server is shaping up nicely, with miles are city already built, a custom post-apocalyptic resource pack, and hundreds of custom post-apocalyptic blocks to give it the feel it needs. From roads, to lights, to street signs, it feels modern.

The Pixelmon Server has been in hard development making everything happen as quickly as possible without sacrificing quality or features.

All of our servers right now, need builders! Graphics artists and Developers would also be very helpful to the team. So please don't hesitate, join the most unique Minecraft server projects today!
09/10/2015 11:26 am
Ronnon
Also recruiting Pixel Artists for help with custom blocks and textures.
Any modders/plugin developers would be nice too, I have a slew of things I would love to see in plugins and mods.

I have been working very hard on our resource pack which can be found here
http://www.planetminecraft.com/forums/aerithis-64x-environment-pack-t512341.html
Or here http://aerithis.enjin.com/resourcepack

Currently all moderator position applications are not being accepted, but you can still apply, when we are ready for moderators we will review moderator applications.

Help Aerithis Become one of the biggest, most unique Minecraft communities out there!
09/09/2015 9:50 am
Ronnon
Its finally here! Aerithis Style leaves, it took me a lot of effort but oh yeah, it was worth it! Now featuring the beautiful leaves for all Aerithis Servers.

09/07/2015 9:52 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Engineer
CommandFox
I have applied. Hope I get accepted.
09/07/2015 10:31 am
Ronnon
I noticed your application It is still pending but be aware, Web Staff is much harder of a position to be accepted for, a lot of people apply for it and I would mostly prefer to have adults on the web staff, however you have a strangely exceptional amount of experience on the subject.

Just a reminder to others though, we are not looking for Web Staff, so much as everything else at the moment.
09/06/2015 7:23 pm
Ronnon
All new Aerithis style glorious logs!
I am especially proud of Acacia, as seen in the bottom left corner.

09/04/2015 11:54 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
BearandorWolf
http://aerithis.enjin.com/gallery/m/327 ... bum/251965 Here are some basic pics of the apocalypse server since Ronnon did not add any.
09/03/2015 11:51 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
BearandorWolf
Good Ronnon is recruiting too!
09/04/2015 1:03 am
Ronnon
Yeah, and updating our texture packs

09/02/2015 9:33 pm
Ronnon
We are always recruiting We need a very large staff, considering we have 3 servers and might end up with more depending on how things roll out.
08/30/2015 1:02 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
Netherbyte
You better apply on their application page ZNEAL

Click here: http://aerithis.enjin.com/application
08/30/2015 9:13 am
Level 19 : Journeyman Architect
ZNEAL
Hello, I have read that you are looking for Builders, I used to be on a build team but my computer broke and I lost the skype contacts.. The Aerithis Network's idea sounds great, about making it stay.. The BuyCraft system.. All great! However, I came looking for a building job.. I can build hub worlds and Medium-Scale maps.. As for your Pixelmon server I would also like to become a builder/staff because the Pixelmon mod is falling apart. I am already a YouTuber and plan to do a building and regular server series on this server because of how it will be up 24/7 and it is not PTW, (Pay-To-Win) like most servers.. Thankyou for ready it has been ZNEAL.. Good day to you.
08/30/2015 5:46 pm
Ronnon
Well we can always use more builders and youtubers but as Netherbyte said, filling out an application would be best It helps us keep track of who our staff is by keeping records of what peoples staff rank and job are.
08/30/2015 8:02 am
Ronnon
The new texture pack! More to come, but it is nearly complete!

08/27/2015 7:20 pm
Ronnon
Be aware that we will not be accepting applications for moderator positions until closer to alpha. You can apply to be a moderator but you will not receive an acceptance response immediately.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome