Althalos Elite Building Team | Recruiting Buiders

Althalos Building's Avatar Althalos Building2/9/14 2:50 pm
1 emeralds 173 7
2/10/2014 8:58 pm
Althalos Building's Avatar Althalos Building
Hello everyone I am the Owner of Althalos Building, and we are looking for some good builders to join our team.

Who We Are:

Althalos Building is a group of builders that enjoy doing what they do. We mainly do medieval types of builds that will amaze you. We specialize in pretty much anything. We can build pretty much any type of structure there is, and create our own structures. We can do any theme there is, but we love to do medieval builds. If you would like to see some of the teams work then click our profile (Not that much yet). If you would like to see some of our members work then you will have to wait for our website to come out.

Who We Need:

Althalos Building is going to need some top notch builders. You will have to know every theme there is, and how to build that theme. You will need to know how to build many different structures. You will need to know some redstone work, but not that much. And last you will need some proof of what you do, and your previous work. So if you would like to join just fill out the application below.

Application:
Click to reveal
Name:
In Game Name:
Skype Username:
Timezone:
Why You Would Like To Join Us:
Pictures Of Your Builds (Must Have):
How Good Are You At Redstone (1-10):
Althalos Building
Level 36 : Artisan Architect