forum Forumsplay_arrow Minecraft fiber_manual_record Teams

Animatiors/Voice Actors/Builders NEEDED!

1 emerald4 replies43 views
created 04/28/2013 7:04 pm by Elysssius
last reply 04/29/2013 1:15 pm
Hi I'm Elyssius,

I help large youtubers make music, as well as making some music for Minecon Server this year! and now it's my turn to make a parody/animation team for my music (parodies)

Example of my work:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2eryYm9LDw

My Work: https://www.soundcloud.com/imlight

I need Animators/Voice Actors and Builders. Apply Below and Goodluck!

Animator:

IGN:
Program:
Why do you want to join:

Voice Actor:

IGN:
Why do you want to join:

Builder:

IGN:
What can you build:
Why do you want to join:

Thanks for applying
Posted by avatar
Elysssius
Level 1 : New Explorer
R.I.P. This thread died because it's been inactive for months. You are unable to post new replies but feel free to read! If you feel this thread should be active again, message a moderator.

4 replies

04/29/2013 1:15 pm
Dmann_97
Voice Actor:

IGN: Dmann97
Experience: Minecraft Commentator and Theatre Member
Why do you want to join: I've been watching your videos and you seem amazing. I want to have the opprotunity to work with someone as talented as you
04/29/2013 11:52 am
Elysssius
pm me ur Skype melvin
04/29/2013 8:20 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Melvin James
Builder

IGN: Muffin1219
Skype: I'll PM it to you if you want (I just dont want it to be public available xD
Dedicated: I play computer several hours a day and most of the time im building in minecraft.
What can you build: Technically anything you want me to. If there is something new I'll have to experiment a little.
Why do you want to join?: I love building and have done it since minecraft alpha.

By the way I am learning animation, but aint that far yet.
04/28/2013 7:40 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Monkatus
Voice Actor:

IGN: Monkatus
Experience: I can do impersonations (Rough) of Actors such as Morgan Freeman and Arnold Schwarzenegger. Plus maybe others if need be. Voice is mostly deep.
Why do you want to join: I would love to be a part of what you are doing. i have never done something like it before and wanted to give it a shot,

Builder:

Dedicated: It varies from 1-2 hours everyday. Sometimes 4-5 if my bro isn't home. Usually on all the time on weekends if not at dads or friends.
What can you build: I can build a variation of things from pixel to medieval, to fantasy. Mostly a mix between medieval and fantasy.
Why do you want to join: I would love to expand my building skill and work with you on your project

Planet Minecraft

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2019
planetminecraft.com

Welcome