Animatiors/Voice Actors/Builders NEEDED!

Elysssius's Avatar Elysssius4/28/13 7:04 pm
4/29/2013 1:15 pm
Dmann_97's Avatar Dmann_97
Hi I'm Elyssius,

I help large youtubers make music, as well as making some music for Minecon Server this year! and now it's my turn to make a parody/animation team for my music (parodies)

Example of my work:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2eryYm9LDw

My Work: https://www.soundcloud.com/imlight

I need Animators/Voice Actors and Builders. Apply Below and Goodluck!

Animator:

IGN:
Program:
Why do you want to join:

Voice Actor:

IGN:
Why do you want to join:

Builder:

IGN:
What can you build:
Why do you want to join:

Thanks for applying
Elysssius
Level 1 : New Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/29/2013 1:15 pm
Dmann_97
Voice Actor:

IGN: Dmann97
Experience: Minecraft Commentator and Theatre Member
Why do you want to join: I've been watching your videos and you seem amazing. I want to have the opprotunity to work with someone as talented as you
04/29/2013 11:52 am
Elysssius
pm me ur Skype melvin
04/29/2013 8:20 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Melvin James
Builder

IGN: Muffin1219
Skype: I'll PM it to you if you want (I just dont want it to be public available xD
Dedicated: I play computer several hours a day and most of the time im building in minecraft.
What can you build: Technically anything you want me to. If there is something new I'll have to experiment a little.
Why do you want to join?: I love building and have done it since minecraft alpha.

By the way I am learning animation, but aint that far yet.
04/28/2013 7:40 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Monkatus
Voice Actor:

IGN: Monkatus
Experience: I can do impersonations (Rough) of Actors such as Morgan Freeman and Arnold Schwarzenegger. Plus maybe others if need be. Voice is mostly deep.
Why do you want to join: I would love to be a part of what you are doing. i have never done something like it before and wanted to give it a shot,

Builder:

Dedicated: It varies from 1-2 hours everyday. Sometimes 4-5 if my bro isn't home. Usually on all the time on weekends if not at dads or friends.
What can you build: I can build a variation of things from pixel to medieval, to fantasy. Mostly a mix between medieval and fantasy.
Why do you want to join: I would love to expand my building skill and work with you on your project
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome