forum Forumsplay_arrow Minecraft fiber_manual_record Teams

Anyone Care To Help Build A Medieval City With Me?

2 emeralds6 replies89 views
created 04/15/2019 5:49 pm by Crazy_Pat_
last reply 04/17/2019 6:44 pm
I'm currently searching around for people who would like to tackle a classic medieval city. It shouldn't be too difficult with a sizeable group of people and worldedit. I'll have a server open with a custom terrain for the project, which will ultimately be used as a spawn for a server. That also means that there will be no need to do interiors. Finally, my aim is that we build a medieval city that holds true to an actual medieval city. That is to say, houses will be freakishly close together, structures will not be too over-detailed or outlandish, walls will be rusted, glass will be uncommon, and the city will hopefully feel like a maze when all is said and done. If you're into medieval stuff, or you need a fun team project to help you relax, this may be something for you! I look forward to meeting anyone who is up for the project! ^_^ - Patty
Posted by avatar
Crazy_Pat_
Level 4 : Apprentice Architect

6 replies

04/15/2019 7:50 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Nevets5
I would be willing to help.
I would record the thing though. (not ending up on youtube because I post different things... animations..... SHAMELESS PLUG SORRY)

Only question is:
Java edition?
04/16/2019 8:23 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Architect
Crazy_Pat_
Yup! Java edition. I'll open up the world on an Aternos server if you're still up for the project. If you've changed your mind, that's fine too. I'm still getting a big group together for the build anyway!
04/17/2019 6:44 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Nevets5
Sure!

I'll wait for the server address.
04/15/2019 6:08 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
Cannonball_616
Eh...
04/15/2019 6:09 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
Cannonball_616