Breath of Avalon Recruiting Builders

TheBeeMaster's Avatar TheBeeMaster10/20/18 12:53 pm history
3 emeralds 136

Breath of Avalon is a new Server that we're working on, it's not yet live, but we're hoping to get there soon, but we need some builders first! More than what we have anyways. This would be our second server so everything is gonna run smoothly, we just need dedicated builders who can build with us. Available times can be anytime, as we'll have the server up 24/7.

We'll need you to be able to help with mega structures, or small structures. You don't need to be able to do both, but one or the other is what we need. Our overall theme is going to be a Divine Feel, with Angelic/Demonic/Fallen Overtones.

We plan to have a progressing story, so we'll need several areas built in different ways, ready to be put out, though some of them might never be used as the players will be able to influence it with timed events.

You'll have full access to creative mode, as well as World Edit or any other Plugin you might be in need of for building. Just simply request it of our head Dev and he'll put it in during the next rotation.

If any of this sounds like something you'd love to be apart of, then either send me a message, or add me on discord at

Imyourmommy#6235 or you can email me at TheBeeMaster@Hotmail.com and we can get you onto the Avalon Team! Hope to see you with us soon!

Application

Your name:
Your IGN:
Your age:
Your Discord (If applicable):

Your age isn't going to affect your chance of applying, but it is nice to know a bit about people who we work with.

TheBeeMaster
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner