Build team needed

BennyPlayzz's Avatar BennyPlayzz2/27/18 5:11 pm history
3 emeralds 253 7
3/21/2018 8:03 pm
Bacon_Mister's Avatar Bacon_Mister

SkillzCraft is needing builders.

Build teams or solo builders needed. (Would be great if you were a build team but its okay)

If so, send me a message on discord if you would like to come and build for us!

Discord: Benjamin365#3380

I will have a solo build application and a build team application at the bottom!

If you have any questions or problems message me on here or shoot me a pm on discord.

Thank you for reading and good luck with all those who are going to apply!

- Benny - SkillzCraft Staff and Server Manager!

SOLO BUILDER APPLICATION:

Name to go by:

IGN:

Discord:

Links to any build's you have done:

Biggest build you have done:

How long did it take:

How long have you been building for:

BUILD TEAM APPLICATION:

Names to go by:

IGNS:

Discords:

How many builders:

Biggest build you lot have done:

How long did it take:

How long have you lot been building for:

BennyPlayzz
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/21/2018 8:03 pm
Level 24 : Expert Artist
Bacon_Mister
id like in :)
03/01/2018 1:42 pm
Level 26 : Expert Architect
Jimmy_g12

Name to go by:gray fullbuster

IGN:allenheadgep

Discord:gray fullbuster#4546

Links to any build's you have done: www.planetminecraft.com/member/allenheadgep/

Biggest build you have done: www.planetminecraft.com/project/my-old-city-abandin/

How long did it take: dont know

How long have you been building for:over 6 years

03/01/2018 11:08 am
Level 26 : Expert Blacksmith
LittleMonsterCore
Hey, i'm TheLittleMonsterCore and i would like to apply solo. I have been playin this game for 8 to 9 years or some, and the last years i got more and more interested in building every so often just for fun. I'm still in school so i won't have all day, except maybe for one day in the weekend. So far i have built pretty much only solo.

Application:
Name: LittleMonsterCore
IGN: panjo2001
Discord: LittleMonsterCore#9146
Builds: The only ones that didn't get deleted during some crash are the ones on my PMC, plus one i'm still working on which you can review already if you want, you can ask for the download on discord.
Biggest Build: Blue Cave Island
How long it took: 2 to 3 weeks, but by then i didn't use worldedit yet, could've been a week with worldedit.
How long have i been building for: I have been playing the game for around 9 years, but i've been building for a year and a half.
Some extra info: Overall, i love making circular things, but quares are pretty aight too. The block i usually use can be somewhat different sometimes, but if you want me to make something with a certain group of blocks, thats cool and good. I'm not really specialized in anything since i dont build as much as others do, but if you give me a theme i can do research and get something done!
03/01/2018 1:32 amhistory
Level 12 : Journeyman Architect
VexVoidx
Hey Benny, I've been playing MC for years and years haha. I'm interested in your request. I can build a more classic/medieval style of building, not so much modern. I used to be a server owner myself and I built pretty much everything on my own.

Application:
Name: Chase
IGN: VexVoid
Discord: @VexVoid#3971
Links: (Honestly the ones on my PM are very old and not like what I create now haha) https://imgur.com/lqOuKTN , https://imgur.com/a/7U3Bu , https://imgur.com/a/TMGgi
Biggest Build: Helmshire
Time it took: Well Helmshire took years, because I built it very slowly, and its still incomplete, and im going to continue to add to it until I die :O
How long have you been building for: Since 2012 I think
02/28/2018 11:19 am
Level 1 : New Network
BennyPlayzz
Doesn't matter, but it would be ideal if you can build server hubs and spawns, and/or any other addons such as small buildings and trees.
02/28/2018 4:51 pm
Jimmy_g12
will if you sall the start of the town that i am woking on the chansis this is the smalledt i can go as i like to put stuth on the insid
02/27/2018 6:04 pm
Jimmy_g12
what is the still of the builds
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome