-=>Fusion build team Recruiting<=-, NEED BUILDERS JOIN NOW

Smorbrainiac3141's Avatar Smorbrainiac31418/19/16 10:14 pm
8/22/2016 9:48 am
Smorbrainiac3141's Avatar Smorbrainiac3141
cThe last time I tried posting this was earlier and it didn't work to well, I'm Smorbrainiac3141, I am a master builder and I'm starting a build team, we have many positions to fill, we need redstoners, pixel artists, architects and so much more. Our build team does not have its own server quite yet but you can visit our W.I.P. Hub at mc.ruinscraft.com Minecraft server, we construct things from castles to starships so no one is left out. Our builds will also be featured on YouTube.

We want you to apply so here's how
your in game name/ nickname:
What is your favorite build style:
Why do you want to be part of the team:
And how long have you been building:

We hope you join soon
Ps. We haven't picked a name yet so feel free to comment on that

Don't be afraid to comment, you don't have to join, but I'd like to hear some feedback

Here's how team Fusion works, You are separated into four teams of five, then you go to your building labs on ruinscraft, also anyone who knows how to start or has a server please help.
Smorbrainiac3141
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/22/2016 9:48 am
Smorbrainiac3141
We have a new application process, it's easier, and its faster
Here's my new website,
buildteamfusion.weebly.com
08/20/2016 8:05 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Jordo999
Question what is the server ip so i can start building on your command.
08/20/2016 7:51 pm
azbaseball17
your in game name/ nickname: azbaseball17
What is your favorite build style: viking/nordic/rustic style housing and builds but im capable of many many different styles and i hope to become familiar with many more. Im currently working on a modern skyline in single player creative.
Why do you want to be part of the team: i have been wanting to advance my building scale for a while now. You know those big timelapses by groups like fyreuk and such? I want to be a part of something like that and i know i can't do it alone.
And how long have you been building: ive been playing minecraft for 4 years in december and have always played for the building. 1.10 provides more options then ever with the new structure block and such, and i feel like a build team could help me as much as i could help you.
The best way to contact me is probably through here or on the server itself. I would like an architecture position wherever you could put me. Im here to build! Thanks for considering me for your team!
08/20/2016 4:20 pm
folhed
Hii, I am folhed, I'm brazilian and I've been playing minecraft for surely more than 3 years. I am really good in using worldedit and I have already had a pvp minecraft server, so I may be able to help with the team's one.
I'm not actual sure about what's my favorite buiding style, but I just built a witch's tower and I liked pretty much the style of it --> http://prnt.sc/c89564
Building alone looks a kinda boring sometimes, I think that being a part of a team could be more funny. So thanks for reading this, I hope I can join this team
08/20/2016 10:50 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Hyeeldrako
your in game name/ nickname: CongTuan

What is your favorite build style: Medieval, futuristic, and modern

Why do you want to be part of the team: I want to be apart of this team so that I can express more of my building skills to everyone who sees my builds. This will also give me a chance to work with new fellow teammates in building for fun! So what I'm saying is that I really want to join this team so that I can make more of what I am right now.

And how long have you been building: I have been building for 6 years. (Since Alpha 1.0)

I am curious to what is your Skype name. But mine is ValorLord (The profile picture with red and orange)
08/20/2016 10:47 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Cowboy
Opqosite
your in game name/ nickname: Opqosite (IGN) and my friends just call me Ben or Benji
What is your favorite build style: Modern and Terraforming (Organic). ( I can do other styles though).
Why do you want to be part of the team: I think being a part of this team would be a nice experience and I enjoy building with other people.
And how long have you been building: I have been building for 4 years, and I am always striving to better my skills.
(Message me if you want to know my skype or discord)
08/20/2016 10:33 am
Smorbrainiac3141
Once your accepted you'll need to go to your private message board to see if you've been accepted
08/20/2016 10:27 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
Howdoimeme123
Ingame name: MooseForLife
Favorite build style: modern/futuristic
Why do i want to be apart of the team: I really like building in minecraft (and i've got nothing else to do)
How long have i been building: 3 years.
08/20/2016 10:08 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Modder
Roxas_
I'd be interested in Chief Redstoner or recruiter. I've been doing this for a few years now and I love getting servers started. Joining a team would definitely be a fun pastime for me.

My username is Roxas1156, just call me Roxas
My favorite buildstyle is either Greco-Roman or Fantasy.
I love helping out, and it's always fun to build something entirely new.
I've been making servers since 1.5.2 and I've been building since then. So... 3 years.
Still need a name?
Also, Skype contact is live:treyspcs
It's the quickest way to talk to me.
08/20/2016 9:40 am
Smorbrainiac3141
Here's some positions that we have
building department:
Medieval builder
Rustic builder
Modern/futuristic builder

redstone department:
Chief Redstoner
Logic Expert
piston Expert
Command Block Expert

Pixel art department:
Chief artist
Realistic artist
Chibi artist
Miscellaneous artist

landscape department:
Chief landscaper
Garden and farm developer
Terraformer
Miscellaneous landscaper

mod/texture pack developers:
Chief coder
Chief modded
Texture pack developer

youtuber department:
Build showcaser
Redstone showcaser
Mod/map showcaser

recruiters
Build recruiter
Non-build recruiter(YouTubers, modders, etc.)
08/20/2016 9:19 am
Smorbrainiac3141
Anyone? I'd expect that out of eighty five of you there would be more replies
08/20/2016 8:01 am
Smorbrainiac3141
You've been accepted, but I'm not in Minecraft right now
And I don't have team speak
08/20/2016 7:56 am
ThecreepersTNT27
My ingame name is TheCreepersTNT

Well my favorite buildstile is steampunk but i really like goth to

I'd like to be a part of the team because ive searched for a build team for a long time and this post sound reallly promising. I can build in a lot of styles, do pixelarts and im pretty good at using Worldedit

I've been building for more than 2 years and i hope to continue for mutch longer

Question: Do you have a Teamspeak ? and i'll go to school soon again so i wont be able to be online for long
08/20/2016 6:36 am
Smorbrainiac3141
All of you have been accepted, I am not on Minecraft at the moment but I will be on later, btw I'm on eastern standard time.

also we have not addressed communication yet, we currently communicate through in game chats and stuff, but if you have a better idea please tell us
08/20/2016 4:48 am
Jordo999
your in game name/ nickname:
jordo999

What is your favorite build style:
Modern, Rustic, Medivel

Why do you want to be part of the team:
i would like to be part of the team wait no i would love to be part of the team because i am an all round great builder and every now and again loves to get his hands dirty in some good old redstone whether it would be command blocks or plain circuits

And how long have you been building:
i have been building for over 3 and 1/2 years

P.S
i am pretty good with servers whether it would be plugins are staff managment
08/20/2016 2:39 am
Level 24 : Expert Cake
LeGrandLegend
IGN: LeGrandLegend

My favourite build style I'd medieval, but I have experience in pretty much every build style;)

I'd like to be part of a build team, I got really tired to build alone.

I've been building for 3-4 years now.
08/20/2016 12:28 am
Level 45 : Master Ranger
Greystalk
I'm interested.
My IGN is Greystalk.
My favorite building style is rustic/medieval, but I can build just about anything. I have been building for several months. I know it doesn't seem like long, but I learn quickly. I would like to join your team because I love building and I would like to share my builds with other people.
I don't have skype though. I'm don't know how you want to communicate, but the best way to keep in touch with me would probably be here on Planet Minecraft. I check for pm's almost every day.
I'm also quite good at command blocking if it would be of any use.
08/19/2016 11:35 pm
Smorbrainiac3141
Seriously, no replies, I'd expect at least one of you to comment
08/19/2016 10:16 pm
Smorbrainiac3141
dont be afraid to apply, just remember, we Need People to join

And please comment
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024