{!} BUILDERS AND ADMINS NEEDED {!}

GalaxyAndBeyond's Avatar GalaxyAndBeyond9/6/16 4:27 pm
1 emeralds 327 7
9/9/2016 8:10 pm
GalaxyAndBeyond's Avatar GalaxyAndBeyond
Hello, my username is GalaxyFarts, otherwise known as Galaxy. For several months I have been planning to do a huge build with a group of 5-10 builders. A server is not currently set up, and I am not planning for myself to set one up, that is why I need an admin. If you are interested in applying, here is a template for you to apply. You make only apply for Admin or Builder/Helper, not both.

Template:

Builder:
IGN:
Images of Builds:
Email/Discord:
Why do you want to help with this project?
Tell me about you:
How much of your time can you commit to this?

Admin:
IGN:
Email/Discord:
Do you know how to make a server and have you made a server before?
How would you feel if you made the server, but I was the owner?

Thank you and Good Luck!

~Galaxy
GalaxyAndBeyond
Level 13 : Journeyman Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/06/2016 8:43 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Praetor
I can host a server, and also build. Therefore I'm going to do both applications at the same time.

IGN: PraetorOfRome

Experience: I've done freelance building on many creative servers. I have one solo build that I'm particularly proud of. I'll include pictures below.

Images of Builds: http://imgur.com/a/gEvlM

Email/Discord: Unfortunately my parents don't allow me to voice chat with people I don't know in real life. I'll PM you my email if I get accepted.

The best way to contact me is by friending me on steam. http://steamcommunity.com/id/praetorofrome

Why do you want to help with this project? You haven't given the theme of the build, so my main motivation is that I'd be participating in a large building project (I find them fun).

Tell me about you: I'm an 8th grader in PST. I play upright bass, and a lot of video games. I'm not going to go on anymore (I could go on forever).

How much of your time can you commit to this? 2-3 hours a day, but I can leave the server up for more.

Do you know how to make a server and have you made a server before? I have experience managing self-hosted servers as well as a professionally hosted server. I'm a geek, and I'm good at doing things like this.

How would you feel if you made the server, but I was the owner? Unfortunately servers don't work that way. You could be an owner in the game, but since you wouldn't be clientside, you wouldn't be able to access the console. You possibly would be able to access an FTP, but I don't really have the time to set one up at the moment.

I hope we can work together! Contact me on Steam, and we can get this set up within an hour.

-Praetor
09/07/2016 5:21 pm
GalaxyAndBeyond
Declined, sorry your not the person I'm looking for, but thank you for applying!
09/07/2016 7:01 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Praetor
For the building or admin part? or both? If my building pictures weren't sufficient, I can build something right now. I'd really like to work on a build right now.
09/09/2016 8:10 pm
GalaxyAndBeyond
Both. If you want to have a second chance, I will give it to you, all you have to do is re-submit your application. Have a good day!
09/06/2016 5:58 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
bzrkyt
Builder:
IGN:BZRKGames
Experience:I have done many spawns and maps in the past
Images of Builds:My work is at blitznetwork.net.I workeed onthe spawn (I am not able to get a pic for you but the spawn is there)
Email/Discord:swaggedgamer14@gmail.com
I really enjoy building and it's something I do all the time
Tell me about you:I'm 15 and have played MC for about 3 years.I am a soon to be Admin on Blitznetwork.net which is going to be very fun
How much of your time can you commit to this?
I can work whenever I need too.Whenever you would need me to build I can!
09/06/2016 6:55 pm
GalaxyAndBeyond
Accepted. You will be emailed further information. Now all I need you to do is send anyone who you think would be interested the link to the application! Have fun!
09/06/2016 5:52 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
bzrkyt
Hi!My name username is BZRKGames and I have been told that I can build really well and I can also be an admin if you really need me to be!So thx and I will fill the fourm out!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome