***BUILDERS NEEDED, PLEASE READ***

NeilWard's Avatar NeilWard4/14/18 11:17 pm
5 emeralds 357 9
4/22/2018 3:40 pm
NeilWard's Avatar NeilWard
https://www.planetminecraft.com/project/united-as-one-tri-city-project/

Hi, my name is Neil and I work on a city project (link above) known as Newford, or UAO. The main focal point I want to get across is; we need builders. The project has been up and running for over three years now, however, its former active community is nonexistent. Our city hosts a wide array of buildings showcasing beautiful architecture, old and new. We even have a full recreation of Pennsylvania Station, which was demolished in New York in 1964. United As One used to have a flourishing active community, however, each builder has their own separate life to tend to. Our server now averages about 1-3 people per week and progress is slow. We have also lost an enormous amount of progress in the past causing the future completion of the city to seem even further.

http://209.150.37.211:8265 (Dynmap link)

If you would like to view our current progress on the map, seeing as how our PMC page hasn't been updated with contemporary pictures in quite some time, feel free to click the dynmap link above. Open the side bar to the right, and make sure to view the world 'Newford', as that's our current map.

If you feel compelled to apply to the project after what you have just read, or if you are interested in learning more about the city, please, contact me by Discord. My name is Neil#8324. I'm always online and respond every day.
NeilWard
Level 1 : New Network