Community Made Custom Map!

TheXXXstrikesUrOut's Avatar TheXXXstrikesUrOut10/29/15 2:12 am
1 emeralds 112 1
10/29/2015 7:20 pm
cheesehead44's Avatar cheesehead44
I have been wanting to make a custom map for a while now but no ideas have struck me, until last night.
I was thinking, how amazing would it be to have a massive adventure/puzzle map made by hundreds of people. Some people would build some of the buildings, some would create amazing redstone contraptions, and others would make absolutely amazing landscapes to blend it all together.

So that is what I am wanting to do, a MASSIVE custom map made by everyone who loves Minecraft. So what I am looking for now is an idea, something that we can really grow upon and make into something amazing. Also some builds to be in it, buildings, amazing mountains and landscape, redstone contraptions all that.

As of right now I will get the majority of it built, roughly, on my own then when its about 50% done I will open a server and get the people in to help me blend it all together and let everyone put their own spin on things.

SO if anyone at all is interested shoot me a message or a comment or anything, I would love to get this started as soon as possible.
TheXXXstrikesUrOut
Level 10 : Journeyman Architect