Creating the Dream Server | Looking for Staff/Devs/Builders

Strech's Avatar Strech8/5/17 8:22 pm
1 emeralds 231 1
8/8/2017 3:25 pm
coolluke17's Avatar coolluke17
[center][b][u]Introduction:[/b][/u][/center]
Thank you for taking the time for reading this. If you are at all interested in peeking this idea out or wanting to help, come join my [url=discord.gg/tFRzvJD]Private Minecraft Discord[/url]. I will now explain everything that you might want to know if you are interested.

[center][b][u]Who am I?[/u][/b][/center]
My name is Strech (spelled wrong). It's just what I have gone by for about 7-8 years.
My name is Matt and I have been playing Minecraft since 2012 in the update 1.2.5.
I have ran Minecraft servers since 1.5 and successful Minecraft servers in 1.7-1.9 until I lost interest in the game.
Now, I run a pretty successful CS: GO (Counter-Strike Global Offensive) Surf Combat Server (PXG). I have taken my old Minecraft experience to there and now I am taking my CS: GO experience back to Minecraft. I have been playing Minecraft with my CS: GO staff members and have gained a new interest in recreating my old server.
Servers that I have created in the past:
Kit PVP, Prison, and Factions.
I want to expand this by creating a network of servers.

[center][b][u]Why I need Builders:[/u][/b][/center]
I don't dream small. I dream big. I want to create a network of Minecraft servers that range from mini games (Survival Games, TNT Run, etc) to games that have a point, last longer, and have some sort of story (Prison, Factions, Kit PVP, etc). Builders are needed to help make the actual support of the game. I have many ideas in mind, now I just need the builders to help make it come true.

[center][b][u]Why I need Developers:[/u][/b][/center]
While builders help make the game look pretty and functional, developers make the game work. Developers help make Minecraft servers unique in the saturated community of servers. I have many unique game ideas in mind, and I just need the master-mind coders to help make it happen.

[center][b][u]Why I need Staff:[/u][/b][/center]
The staff is the core to a server. With the best faces, the staff makes the server the true environment players come back for... mostly... We are looking for people that can moderate the server and create a friendly environment for players.

[center][b][u]Do I do applications?[/u][/b][/center]
For now, I just want to see what you are capable of. Since I have no official server, I just want to see what you can do in your skilled position whether it be staff, developing, and/or building. When I do officially have a server, I will do applications for everything.

[center][b][u]Do I pay?[/u][/b][/center]
To simply break it down:
Builders: If a build project is massive and takes a lot of time a dedication.
Build-Team: If a build project is massive and takes a lot of time a dedication, I will pay the leader of the team and trust they evenly distribute it.
Developers: If a plugin and/or game is functional and takes a lot of time to code. Not basic plugins, but plugins such as an anti-cheat or a mini game.
Staff: If the server grows and can make profit through donations, I will pay head-staff and possibly admins.

[center][b][u]My Inspiration:[/u][/b][/center]
My game ideas mostly come from servers like Hypixel. Bed wars
My moderating, building, and staff ideas come from the Hive. Some game ideas come from there as well.

[center][b][u]My Important Links:[/u][/b][/center]
[url=discord.gg/tFRzvJD]My Private Minecraft Discord[/url]
[url=discord.gg/jUecsVV]My CS: GO Discord[/url] [color=#FF0000]WARNING... THIS DISCORD IS NOT FAMILY FRIENDLY AND QUITE TOXIC... YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED...[/color]
[url=steamcommunity.com/groups/PXGCS]My CS: GO Steam Group[/url]
[url=steamcommunity.com/id/PXGStrech/]My Steam Account[/url] I am on Steam every day. Don't hesitate to contact me
Also if you wish to add me on Discord and PM, my name is [i]Strech#1868[/i] and I am on every day.
Strech
Level 8 : Apprentice Miner