★|| Darkowl Project Hiring || Ambitious & Unique ||★

Lost_Islander1's Avatar Lost_Islander111/12/16 5:43 pm
1 emeralds 234 2
11/16/2016 10:33 pm
Lost_Islander1's Avatar Lost_Islander1

We are hiring builders and lore-writers.

Check out a SUPER cool album to our great custom terrain! http://imgur.com/a/xpcyg

Also check out our cool KITPVP MAP:

Darkowl is a new take on Multiplayer, and combines multiple aspects + custom plugins to enhance gameplay. I strive to grow with everybody instead of just myself, and foster a family-friendly community in which all are equal regardless of rank, age, etc.

Darkowl’s mission is to synthesize abstractions from many different animes, movies, books and videogames in order to appease a variety of players. We have been working since the beginning of the school year to recruit builders, developers and texture artists with different skillsets in order to present the Minecraft community with something truly enjoyable in all facets. It takes from Maze Runner, Dormia, Skyrim, Dark Souls, One Piece, and more!
THE IP IS PLAY.DARKOWLMC.COM
The website is currently in progress.
CURRENTLY THE SERVER IS JOINABLE!

The Darkowl Network is looking to create a Minecraft Server that is sanctuary for an supportive and helpful community and staff. Our goal is to alter the basic, everyday minecraft experience into something people want to enjoy and be apart of. With the creative minds of talented individuals, we come to create, something that is truly extraordinary. We are making efforts to expand our team, in hopes to form a team of builders, a team of developers and a team of community leaders. In our combined efforts, we will create the extraordinary. All in the efforts to get a supportive, helpful & loving community.

Our unique server starts at the first block, with the common creativity of every individual in our team. We push as a team, forward into something, no individual has yet experienced.

We will start off with 1 basic gamemode and then move onto our very ambitious one as a playerbase builds. I do not want the server's concept being public, but I promise you it is unique in every fashion. If you apply and get accepted, you will be told the idea.

Goals:
-Assemble elite builders
-Recruit capable, trustworthy, collaborative community administrators
-Find 1-3 experienced developers to create a custom plugin
-Consolidate a substantial player base

Click to reveal
Builder application format
1.) First Name, (Optional) Last name:
2.) Age (Required):
3.) How often will you be online?:
4.) Discord name:
5.) InGame Name:
6.) Previous Experiences:
7.) Links to your previous builds.
8.) Anything else you would like to add?

Lore-writer application format
1.) First Name, (Optional) Last name:
2.) Age (Required):
3.) How often will you be online?:
4.) Discord username:
5.) InGame Name:
6.) Previous Experiences:
7.) Write a paragraph on any unique dystopian topic.
8.) Anything else you would like to add?[/spoiler]

*NOTE*: I search all images to make sure they are yours and have your name. Yes, I go deeper than a simple google search, believe me. We have had a lot of people submit images from other builders from a while ago.
Lost_Islander1
Level 18 : Journeyman Pony