>~Executor Building Clan Recruiting~<

JumpyAcorn's Avatar JumpyAcorn9/30/13 6:47 pm
10/5/2013 6:16 am
ScanFire's Avatar ScanFire
Executor Clan Recruiting

Hello everyone, I am the owner/founder of the build team Executor. So what I am doing here on planetminecraft is recruiting people for the build team. We want people who can do most anything and can build when we need them. We will want people who can do any design and use any block when building. So let me tell you more about the Executor Clan. We are a team that can build anything. We are funny, nice, caring, mature, etc. Building is not just our hobby, its our life. We will be doing planet minecraft contests, and just fun contests for the team only. We will have our own website, our own team speak server, and I am currently working on a Minecraft server that is for the team only. Now let me tell you of how you can join, and if you are accepted what you need to do.

How Can I join? Well if you are wanting to join all you have to do is fill out this application for me.

What are Your Expectations of the builds to get in? Well the expectations are not always about the builds. We want you to have a good attitude, be dedicated to the server, and just be good all around. But the builds we want for people to get in is in this link ---> http://imgur.com/a/N653Q#0

If im accepted what do I have to do? If you get accepted then we will put you through a trial. You can take how long you want on your build. You get three chances to get accepted, so that means if you don’t get accepted on your first build then you get two more builds. If you get accepted you will be whitelisted on our server but if you don’t get accepted you get un whitelisted. Once you trials over and if you got accepted you will have access to our member world and all of the other worlds.

Application:

IGN:
Why should we choose you?:
Do you have a skype? (y/n)
Write a small paragraph describing who you are:
Why do you want to join:
Why do you build or what motivated you to build:
How can we contact you:
Portfolio of your builds:
How many hours a day do you play minecraft:

Thank you for your time to read this and I hope you get accepted
JumpyAcorn
Level 4 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/05/2013 6:16 am
Level 14 : Journeyman Cake
ScanFire
IGN: Tipguy123
Why should we choose you?: You should choose me because Im a nice person, good builder, awesome redstoner and I would love to help.
Do you have a skype? (y/n) Yes
Write a small paragraph describing who you are: Im ScanFire, I have a great experience with building and redstone, and I love cookies
Why do you want to join: I want to join because I have always wanted to join a building team, and I want to meet new people and make things with them.
Why do you build or what motivated you to build: I build because its fun, and the Vareide team motivated me to build, because they build super awesome creations and super cool Minecraft SurvivalGames maps.
How can we contact you: You can contact me via skype, PM on PMC or my mail: scanfire@yahoo.com
Portfolio of your builds: http://imgur.com/ipt9Qb7
How many hours a day do you play minecraft: I play maybe 5 hours a day + 1 hour on PMC
10/04/2013 7:57 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Boreal_Luck
Hm.... JumpyAcorn i see how it is. Have fun with your little group, I bet it wont survive a solitary month.
10/03/2013 6:49 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Engineer
Ormaugh
IGN: Ormaugh
Why should we choose you?: I'm so bored these days, I guess building something cool would be nice.
Do you have a skype? (y/n) yep
Write a small paragraph describing who you are: I'm from spain, I'm 21, student. I spent a lot of time in Minecraft, had 2 owned servers, a youtube channel (currently abandoned), I've been modding and building in a lot of servers, most of them spanish server tho.
Why do you want to join: Due to boredom?
Why do you build or what motivated you to build: Everything except natural builds, giant flowers and trees are not my thing. Insted i can build steampunkish and futuristic stuff. Also castles and cathedrals and stuff
How can we contact you: http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/ormaugh/
Portfolio of your builds: http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/ormaugh/
How many hours a day do you play minecraft: 3-4
10/02/2013 8:11 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Architect
THAT_AFROguy684
Applying for builder

Name: Domonieq Roberson

IGN: THAT_AFROguy84

What (in your opinion) theme are you best at building: Modern and Mid-evil along with some futruistic.

Why do you believe you should get this job: The reason I want to join is because ever since I first started up Minecraft I've been dedicated to building bigger and better with each world I make. I belive that I can bring a brand style to this community. As well as making new Idea's for builds. I also would like to expand my building knowledge by learning from my fellow teammates and hoping that I will be able to teach everyone else something.

How long can you be online: 12 Hours on weekdays and all day on weekends

How long have you been playing minecraft: 4 years now

Link to a build: http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ ... blocklife/
10/02/2013 3:00 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Dragon
DragonVids
IGN: DragonSkyD

Why should we choose you? : Why ? Beacuse I always had a passion for building : Towers,Village,etc And I alos loved making natural thing like Trees and Landscapes

Do you have a skype? (y/n) yes
Write a small paragraph describing who you are: Well I'm DragonSkyD (DragonVids) . I play alot of video games and I love popcorn

Why do you want to join: Beacuse I like building,making new friends and helping others

Why do you build or what motivated you to build: I don't really know I always liked doing it since I was young .

How can we contact you: Skype and Steam

Portfolio of your builds: http://imgur.com/cfihaAM
http://imgur.com/LzuQTyy
http://imgur.com/NRpg15e
These are the only pictures I have and they are from a years ago . Maybe I can do a test build or something ?

How many hours a day do you play minecraft: From monday to fryday I play from 5-10 PM and in the weekend when I have time to .So maybe 7hours or something .
10/02/2013 2:07 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Architect
HammerOfSteel
Those images that you uploaded aren't that great anyway I like to build by my self or on the Fyre server so I wont be entering (or with someone called hoekstra1). I guess the builds are quite decent anyway bye.

P.S. Don't think I'm a dick I just seem like that when I'm commenting on stuff cause I have seen better I'm not saying that I'm perfect but I like time to build by my self.

Random comment FTW
10/02/2013 2:16 pm
JumpyAcorn
We'll those are not my builds so if you could read maybe you would se that those are what we expect to see in the builders so. Get burned
10/02/2013 1:24 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Ryxle_Leoni579
IGN: N/A

Why should we choose you?: I am looking for a group that you have described, and I love to build/would like to get better at building.

Do you have a skype? (y/n): Yes

Write a small paragraph describing who you are: I am Joseph Ming, I can be funny, mature (most of the time), and also serious, yet I like to have fun and go against two of those things. I love to build and would like to become better. I do not claim to be amazing, yet I am pretty good building. At the moment I have a slow laptop, but will be upgrading soon, the laptop I am using can handle Minecraft though.

Why do you want to join: I had similar goals, but did not succeed, and would like to help someone further those goals.

Why do you build or what motivated you to build: It is currently just what I do to remain happy and calm, to relieve stress.
How can we contact you: Facebook (Joseph Ming), Skype (e15eko), and email (gnatzack579@gmail.com)
Portfolio of your builds: N/A
How many hours a day do you play minecraft: Whenever I get a chance.
10/02/2013 1:39 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Mage
Ikillukid_
IGN: Ikillukid

Why should we choose you?: Because I'm am a fairly good builder and have all of the aforementioned character traits you say your team has.

Do you have a skype? (y/n): Yes

Write a small paragraph describing who you are: I am nice, funny and love to build new projects. I try to work with other people always and love to see the ability in others. I want others to enjoy what I build as I enjoy the work of other talented people. Recently I have been working on adventure maps, but I have experience building all around (excluding pixelart) as I have been playing minecraft for a long time (alpha).

Why do you want to join: Because building on my own has proved challenging to stay motivated and see things through to the end, but I build better with others there to help me when I'm stuck or critique when I've ballsed something up.

Why do you build or what motivated you to build: I have built many things at different times, most recently though, I have been building adventure maps. I build because it's nice to have that feeling like "wow, I built that.", that sort of sense of accomplishment.

How can we contact you: PMC, Email (Joshisikillukid@gmail.com), or skype

Portfolio of your builds: I don't have much of a portfolio but I'll post what I have built (and kept pictures of):

http://imgur.com/a/Krxu0
or,
http://youtu.be/jL6b-bVGxb4

How many hours a day do you play minecraft: I usually play about 4 hours or so of games on weekdays and most of my time on the weekends if I I'm not doing anything.

I hope your build team is as good as you say.
10/01/2013 4:01 pm
JumpyAcorn
Anyone?
09/30/2013 9:36 pm
JumpyAcorn
Bump
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com