Feed the Beast Buddy's!

AaronEvil0's Avatar AaronEvil01/30/13 5:48 pm
2/9/2013 3:34 pm
flaremasterxx's Avatar flaremasterxx
I'm pretty lonely in Minecraft (FTB) and I wanna hang out with Experience Technical people! I do want to make stuff and becoming the richest in the server. Also you must be Active, Smart, Mature, and skype *MUST have a mic!!*. Age is only 13 and up. <---- (Sorry). If you would like to join me just tell me about you and MUST have the following recruitments listed above.
AaronEvil0
Level 17 : Journeyman Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/09/2013 3:34 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
flaremasterxx
and i would love to start a server with u
02/09/2013 3:32 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
flaremasterxx
Hello i am flaremasterxx or Flare and im 16 and i have much experience in FTB i am mature when i need to be like if we are recording sommehing then i can be mature and i am active most of the time i have personal things like work and other things that will keep me off sometimes but otherwise im online all the time
01/30/2013 8:01 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
chrisdocherty
AaronEvil0I'm pretty lonely in Minecraft (FTB) and I wanna hang out with Experience Technical people! I do want to make stuff and becoming the richest in the server. Also you must be Active, Smart, Mature, and skype *MUST have a mic!!*. Age is only 13 and up. <---- (Sorry). If you would like to join me just tell me about you and MUST have the following recruitments listed above.

chrisdocherty91
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome