[OPEN] Firebreather Spawns

_DioM_'s Avatar _DioM_1/21/13 5:50 pm
1 emeralds 63
Greetings!

As of late, the owner of the server I work on (IP: minecraftfreedonia.net) has been talking about shutting down, and replacing the current map with a new FTB version.

I'm likely going to leave, as I'm not much for intensive mods. That means I have a lot of time on my hands.

So

Anyone servers want a very nice spawn? If you'd like to see my style, check out my profile. I've two grand builds uploaded.

MY REQUIREMENTS:

The server must be run by teens/young adults. Although if you're twelve, I may consider you, so long as you type coherently.

I'd prefer the server to be creative by default, but that isn't too much of a deciding factor

The server must not be a 'hard-core factions pvp' deal. I dislike those servers, mainly because they seem to ruin Minecraft's creative aspect. Although if your faction server is composed of mature, thoughtful people, I may consider it.

One of the server rules must be 'no swearing/excessive foul language'. I dislike such, and will provide no exceptions.

The Owner/Admin/whoever recruits me must be a fairly good typer. Seeing people go nuts with 'IM' speak bothers me a lot. >_<

The server must be at least four months old. I don't want to spend weeks building, only to have the place close down as soon as I finish.

REWARD SUGGESTIONS

A mid-level donator rank
An Achitect rank
Possibly a mod/staff rank, if you absolutely love what I've built your server, and you find my personality to your liking

TOOLS I'LL NEED

Creative mode, of course
Possibly World Edit/Voxel Sniper
If your server is usually full, a dedicated slot might help too

YOUR APPLICATION FORM:

Server name:
Server IP:
Your server rank:
Server gamemode:
Server type:
Server homepage:
Server age (in months):