Forming a team of PvPers

spypredator's Avatar spypredator12/30/12 6:46 am
1/2/2013 7:20 am
spypredator's Avatar spypredator
Introduction:

Alright folks I'm currently trying to form a team of 6 PvPers, 5+me, so I'm looking for 5 more somewhat experienced PvPers. Now since I don't think young gamers (-15) really don't get enough respect in communities, I will only be accepting players from the age group of 12-15 (may make some exceptions, if app is really good). Just to clarify things I'm 13 so if you do want to join you won't have any problems talking to me or other players that would potentially want to join. One other thing don't be afraid to join if you don't have a lot of PvP experience, we will practice and don't think of it as some hardcore long practice we'll just have fun and try to boost up our PvP skills along with it. If accepted you will get information on how to contact me.

Requirements:

*Must be in the 12-15 age group
*Must have a working microphone
*Must have team speak 3 installed and ready to go
*Must have a little bit of experience in PvPing
*Must be from timezones: GMT, GMT+1, GMT+2, GMT+3
(I'm sorry that it has to be that way, but I would like to actually spend time with my team and if you're from those timezones that means that you're close to me and you won't have lag on the server.)

Application format:

What do you want me/us to call you:
Whats your Minecraft username:
How old are you:
Where are you from:
When did you start playing Minecraft:

What will we do?

Our team will be playing lots of PvPing maps, just testing them out and potentially uploading videos on them. Other then that we will try to join PvP tournaments which are kinda new in the community and we will try to promote those and even try to organise a few. But despite everything listed above the base point of this team is to practice PvP and get to master level in it.

P.S. = All PvP training will be done on my server so you don't have to worry about that, just download hamachi (https://secure.logmein.com the unmanaged version) first!

Members:

Alem
Sam
Max
Hunter
Spy
spypredator
Level 16 : Journeyman Warrior

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/02/2013 7:20 am
spypredator
* Added a members section is the main post

P.S - You should all add me on skype (axxo4cro), I mean the people who were accepted. Currently only Sam has added me.
12/30/2012 6:07 pm
Level 40 : Master Pixel Painter
Pixel_King
What do you want me/us to call you: Max is fine
What is your Minecraft username: maxmbhc
How old are you: 12
Where are you from: Toronto, Canada
When did you start playing Minecraft: Alpha 1.2.4 (2 years and 1 month today )

*NOTE* I Do have TS3 Installed and I have a working microphone, but my parents don't allow me to talk to strangers even if they are my age...

I Hope you understand I can use a chatroom if you could comprimise for me seeing as my experience is above the rest (been playing PVP for about 2 years) =/
12/30/2012 6:18 pm
spypredator
TRIAL PERIOD Seeing as you are very experienced at PvP, I decided to accept you, only permanently. As for your timezone and not talking to strangers that's not good, but your timezone can be tolerated if you are regularly online. As for not talking to strangers that is a big problem, but perhaps when you get to know us better later your parents may let you talk to us, as for right now it can also be tolerated. Anuuhhwayss... add me on skype so we can get in contact: axxo4cro Looking forward to seeing you PvP, we do need some good PvPers with us.
12/30/2012 4:48 pm
spypredator
*Added a new section in the main post.
12/30/2012 1:44 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
dman2527
What do you want me/us to call you: Draco or Hunter either one is fine
Whats your Minecraft username: dragonhunter900
How old are you: 15
Where are you from: Louisiana but now I'm living in California
When did you start playing Minecraft: 2 years ago
12/30/2012 1:52 pm
spypredator
TRIAL PERIOD Everything about your application is good except the fact you're in a bad timezone for us. I will accept your application, but you're not in yet, we will see about it by tracking your activity and seeing if it fits our plans. To contact us add me on skype: axxo4cro
12/30/2012 11:05 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Warrior
strajker98
What do you want me/us to call you: Exp+
Whats your Minecraft username: strajker98 (Now Exp+)
How old are you: 14
Where are you from: Serbia
When did you start playing Minecraft: December 2011
12/30/2012 1:42 pm
spypredator
DENIED Just by browsing the index, I can see you applied for almost everything and by looking through your applications I can see that your English isn't very good too.
12/30/2012 7:32 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Modder
GamingChannelInHD
What do you want me/us to call you:Sam
Whats your Minecraft username:Blokkiesam
How old are you:13
Where are you from:The Netherlands
When did you start playing Minecraft: Since the first Alpha version, so 2 or 3 years
12/30/2012 7:47 am
spypredator
ACCEPTED Your app is perfect, timezone, age, perfect! Contact me by adding me on skype: axxo4cro
12/30/2012 7:59 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Modder
GamingChannelInHD
Awesome!
I've added you on skype
12/30/2012 7:11 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Architect
alemaly
What do you want me/us to call you: Alem
Whats your Minecraft username:Alemaly
How old are you:17
Where are you from:Ireland
When did you start playing Minecraft: 1.1/ 1 year ago
12/30/2012 7:15 am
spypredator
ACCEPTED Even though you're 17 I've accepted you because I can see that you're experienced judging by your playing time. Other than that I've talked to a lot of Irishmen, your timezone is good and to contact me and the future team add me on skype: axxo4cro
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome