-Game- IDLE (Inter-Dimensional Law Enforcement) Need people!

SpiderBlowsUp's Avatar SpiderBlowsUp2/5/17 5:28 am
2 emeralds 221 2
2/5/2017 9:33 am
EcoGames's Avatar EcoGames
Hi there. I'm Spider. I came up with an original idea about begin 2016 and told my friend we wanted to make a game out of it but since were not really experienced we can't really do much. So I'm looking for people that are interested in helping with the following:
- Graphical Design: Hard to explain PM for more info, for first games probably 2D pixelated
-Programming: putting the code in for the games, duh
-Sounds/Voice acting: self-explanatory
-Helping me write the quests, missions, levels, develop characters and dimensions etc.
If you want to help with one of the following mind this: WE DO NOT CURRENTLY HAVE THE FUNDS TO PAY SOMEONE!!!
BUT: we are going to make games before this one, which will get us profit and then we can talk about payment.

IDLE: IDLE or Inter-Dimensional Law Enforcement is, as you could've guessed, police in multiple dimensions. Throughout the game you'll go to dimensions to stop criminals etc. and also to find out more about The Thunderbeast, a monster that will soon rise and destroy The Divine Beings. You play as James Ruford: an orphan, parents moved to Belgium and died there a year later, James wanted to stay there and has stayed there for about 10 years. His partner in IDLE (once he gets recruited) is Jackson. If you want more information PM me or contact me on skype: spiderblowsup.

Regards Spider
SpiderBlowsUp
Level 14 : Journeyman Dragon