Got a server Problem?

Mr BaconHawk's Avatar Mr BaconHawk9/29/15 4:37 pm
9/29/2015 5:37 pm
Enderz ComiX's Avatar Enderz ComiX
We can all relate to the server owner who spends all his time and effort trying to make his server succeed in achieving their goals and becoming what they dreamed of, but it all seems to fall apart every time. You lose funding, you lose players, you are griefed or hacked. These road blocks get in the way of our goals, and it prevents us from doing what we dream. I'm here to change that.

No matter what your problem is, where your goals are, how far you are from them, or how confusing and frustrating it can be trying to get there, there is a Universal Method for overcoming these walls that block the vision of our goals and achieving what you thought was not possible. That is what I'm offering to you and your server now.

If you find that your server is lacking in some areas, or that you just find yourself frustrated and you don't know why, or even if you feel like things are working pretty well, but you'd like to take your server to the NEXT LEVEL, then what I offer you is exactly what you need.

I do have a few rules and guidelines.

1) When I ask you questions about you or your server, you need to answer honestly and openly or I cannot help.
2) You need to respect the valuable tips I give you. You don't have to follow them, just keep an open mind and realize that a second pair of eyes is better than the first.
3) I am NOT wanting/needing a staff position on your server, and I do NOT expect compensation. This is a service that I'd like to practice, starting with Minecraft Server Owners.
4) I take my techniques very seriously, so even if it sounds ridiculous, once again, I ask that you are respectful of it and that you are respectful of me.

Your server will need to meet certain guidelines to get my continued help in moving things forward and bringing your server to your goals. If I decide it's not a project I want to work on, I do reserve the right to stop giving my tips.

Finally, here are my credentials.

1) Working directly under the SEO Marketing Manager of Technology Partners, Inc.
2) Top salesman at Lexington Law Firm for 1 year and counting.
3) Consistently declared as a "Sales and Customer Service Guru"
4) Playing and Creating successful minecraft servers since late 2009
5) On multiple occasions, turned a few $300 in-the-hole servers into successful servers, one of which the Owner eventually sold for $2500.
6) Innate ability for creating, developing, solving, and slingshotting people's dreams into reality

I have also attended a few seminar's including Kirk Duncan's Present Yourself, Master your Influence, and The Art of Mentoring.

If you are interested, either reply on this post or else PM me and we'll set up a time to talk.

Serious and mature inquires only please, I don't like to waste your time, and I don't like to waste mine.
Mr BaconHawk
Level 1 : New Miner