Harry Potter - Minecraft Movie Remake (Recruitment)

Luckyslayer's Avatar Luckyslayer4/21/13 3:41 pm
4/21/2013 10:23 pm
Cloud25XD's Avatar Cloud25XD
Hello everybody,

The Harry Potter - Minecraft Movie Remake is a project PandaProductions is working on, we are going to remake the Harry Potter movie The Philosophers Stone in Minecraft The CEO's of this project is myself and Manjorkir, we are currently building on a white-listed server witch is coded right for the job, well at this moment in time we are okay at builders but we will still do a application for the job, but the positions witch is open is actors and a skin editor/creator and a camera man! if you would like to join please fill in the applications below! and to apply for this project you do not need to be a big harry potter fan!

PandaProductions:
https://www.youtube.com/user/ProducingPandas

Current Staff:
Project CEO's:
LuckySlayer
Manjorkir
Legoman
Builder's:
Actors:
Camera Man:

Builder application:
Click to reveal