Help me build like a pro

Huntalicious's Avatar Huntalicious2/2/15 10:42 pm
1 emeralds 134 2
2/3/2015 3:15 am
Huntalicious's Avatar Huntalicious
Hi! My name is Hunter and I always start my posts with Hi! for some reason. Now that you know a little about me, you may be interested to know that I am seeking building lessons. I would like to become good at building wonderful things in both creative mode and survival. I like to think of myself as competent, I would even go so far as to say I build well. But I have quite a few issues in building. For instance the insides of even my nicest buildings look lame and bland. I would like someone to join a server (which I will create just for this purpose) and teach me to build. I have no payment (sadly) but I am eager to learn and would really appreciate help. We can do it any way you like, I just want to learn. Thank you for taking the time to read this, I do hope that someone want's to help. Have a great day.
-Hunter
P.S. If you can think of a way I could pay you back for your service other then real world currency, I would be willing to consider it.
Huntalicious
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner