Ice Spawn

SaOx_DarkStar's Avatar SaOx_DarkStar9/29/14 10:45 am
1 emeralds 226 8
10/1/2014 7:44 pm
SaOx_DarkStar's Avatar SaOx_DarkStar
Hey guys i started creating this really amazing ice spawn that looks great so far and i was wanting to see if there is anyone on here that would like to help me. If you would like to thats great but you have to meet 3 requirments. You have to be an amazing builder yourself and to prove that send me a pic of your best build over skype. my skype is SaOx. Requirment number 3 is that you have to be able to cooperate and listen to what i tell you, if i ask you just to copy what im doing for now, you copy. Requirment number 3, you must be 12 years or older. If you would like to talk to me right away, text me, my number is 417-459-5057. Do not call me because i will still be in school at the time most likely. I will be putting this up on projects but i have not uploaded any photos yet which i will do soon. Have a nice day!
SaOx_DarkStar
Level 32 : Artisan Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/01/2014 7:44 pm
SaOx_DarkStar
Hey i just posted the project up on my profile go to my profile to check it out i put 2 pics of it on there
10/01/2014 7:28 pm
SaOx_DarkStar
Yes i realize that but if i am not on and they cant get to me i will allow them to text or call me. I am on right now if anyone would like to come and help me out
10/01/2014 7:05 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Necromancer
creeperinmyhouse
That is a bold move putting your irl phone number on a website... Bold.
10/01/2014 7:59 am
Level 26 : Expert Archer
MTsteel
Bold, and not entirely safe either
10/01/2014 1:12 am
SaOx_DarkStar
I looked at your work and i like it. I would like you to help me on my ice spawn if you would like to. It is on a minecraft server 1.7.10 update and the ip is samistine.com

When you get on make sure to download the recourse pack it tells you and use it then do /server freebuild and if i am on, just tpa to me. my name is like on here and skype, SaOx_DarkStar. In a reply if you would like to help please tell me what your name on mc is and what country your in if us tell me what time zone.

Then tell me what times your available to help me out. I would really appreciate the help. Its looking great so far and im about to post pictures tomorrow of it on my projects in progress.
10/01/2014 1:05 am
SaOx_DarkStar
Ok i will and i am the one with the hat on
09/30/2014 8:00 pm
Level 50 : Grandmaster Architect
TheMrHolmes
go to my page it showcases alot of my work!
09/30/2014 8:00 pm
Level 50 : Grandmaster Architect
TheMrHolmes
hey witch person are u on skype?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome