Imperial Craft Recruitment

acetonyman's Avatar acetonyman7/10/18 5:55 pm history
1 emeralds 146 3
7/11/2018 3:23 am
anonpmc2277685's Avatar anonpmc2277685
In the year 4268, within the land of Abeonia sits the Exerian Empire ruled over by the Emporer Aetius Acisculus of the Acisculus Dynasty. For 2000 years the Acisculus dynasty has ruled over the land of Abeonia, but after the death of Atilius Acisculus father of Aetius, the Seneschal defied the late Emporer's will to crown the elder sister of Aetius, Aquila and instead crowned Aetius. With the help of the Grand Knight Felix, Aquila rebels against the pretender Aetius. the empire was now split into two. This is where your story begins, will you become a warrior and join a side or perhaps a merchant who profits from the war? Your destiny is yours, what will you decide?

This is the story of the server ImperialCraft, which is still in development. To achieve this massive dream of mine I need a team of the best Minecrafters, the Ranks I am currently searching for are as follows:

Developer: Someone who can develop customer plugins

Administrator: Someone who can run a server, configure plugins, and troubleshoot issues.

Moderator: Someone who can Moderate a server and make sure everyone follows the rules

Builder: Someone who can build cities and castles

If you want to join my team please fill out the Application below

Discord:

IGN:

Position your requesting (no guarantee)

Experience: (staff on other servers, etc)

Why do you want to join this server

Useful information:

Note: Please note that you may not get the rank you are requesting

acetonyman
Level 14 : Journeyman Ninja