Large [RP Server] Recruiting!

Robarm99's Avatar Robarm996/16/16 2:16 pm
7/10/2016 5:09 am
JadiMc's Avatar JadiMc

Isle of Thalin: Recruitment Form

Welcome to Isle of Thalin,
A beautiful server with over a year of dedication and work put into it. Tons of custom plugins, its own custom resource pack, trailer, and decent sized beautifully custom map. And we want you. That's right, we want you to work for us, as long as you've got the skills for it. Go ahead and fill out the form below, and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.

Trailer below,

Visit our website at:
http://www.isleofthalin.com

We are a readily expanding role-play server, similar to RPG's but with an accent on the role-play. Our owners have had 8+ years of experience, and are veterans in the role-play field. We have a customized premium website, and a dedicated IP. We have a build server, and as you can see, a very developed map. We are near release, but are planning the exact date strategically.

Even with all this we are still accepting applications! We need everything!

Positions Open:

Game Master:
Description: Game Masters moderate what the players do and solve arguments. For this, you need to be very good with people, mature, and reliable. 16+. Unless you are absolutely amazing with this role, please do not apply.

All it takes is a bit of maturity, you don't even need role-play experience. We'll train you as much as we can, and in no time, you'll be a good GM.

Event Team:
Description: Event Team members make events and sometimes help out with events. You must be very creative, a good role-player, and have an open mind for new ideas. Show your creative aspect in your application.

You also create dungeons and whatnot. You have to be good with organization since creating bandits/enemies/dragons and all those fun things takes a lot of time and focus. You need to prepare, have loot for the dungeon ahead of time, and be on top of your game!

Builder:
Description: A much easier role, and you'll have a lot more time to roleplay! This role is simple, just build and help out ET's when needed. You'll need to also be mature though as we don't want 12 year old builders on our server. Put your best foot forward and go ahead and make a neat and orderly application.

Developer:
Description: Developers should know how to make a plugin from scratch. If you join as a dev, you'll be working with other devs who are very skillful. You'll be developing our main plugin, which is the most difficult. Devs are treated very well on our server, so look forward to it!

Application

Your app will be reviewed. My skype is robarm2, add me there after making your application and I will talk it over with you. You may also email us @ storymodegames@yahoo.com.

The website is http://www.isleofthalin.com
You may check it out while your application is being decided by our staff team.

IGN

What role are you applying for?:

Years of Minecraft Exp:

Have you played on a RP server? If so which? (Not req)

How good are you with this role?

Skype & Email?

While you decide, here are some more pictures of our map to help you consider applying.

Robarm99
Level 40 : Master Dragonborn

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/10/2016 5:09 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
JadiMc
IGN: Jadii

What role are you applying for?: Builder

Years of Minecraft Exp: I've been playing Minecraft for around 5 years.

Have you played on a RP server? If so which? (Not req) Yes i have.I'm pretty sure it's called Woodycraft.

How good are you with this role? I am a skilled builder. And i will improve my building skills when helping out the server and building the map, learning new tricks from the other builders and sharing some of my own.

Skype & Email? jackdixonse (skype) - Jack@dixon.se (email)
07/09/2016 8:56 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
coyote0013
IGN

Lord_Midnight

23 until August.

I am a Man.

I beleive the role I would be best suited for would be Event Staff, however, I can do the duties as a GM quite well

Years of Minecraft Exp:

I'm afraid I'm not certain of an exact time, it was around the time wolves were added, but I'm not certain if it was the week before or the week after.

Several to varying degrees of RP. Most notable are Notch's ark(minor role play), Hoofcraft(IC at ALL times, even when enacting my admin duties I did so in Grand Discord Style.)

With the exceptions of times I couldn't bring myself to be trolly as Discord I can truly play any role, I am a Master of persona.

Skype & Email?
m00nflash1 and Moonflash14@gmail.com
07/04/2016 8:33 am
Robarm99
Bumping
06/27/2016 12:22 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Architect
perrtyo
I can do whatever position really.
06/27/2016 12:21 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Architect
perrtyo
IGN perrtyo

What role are you applying for?: Event team. Am able to do builds too.

Years of Minecraft Exp: 8

Have you played on a RP server? If so which? (Not req) Yes. I have played a few. Also working on one atm being a builder.

How good are you with this role? I am can help organise things and role play.

Skype & Email? perrtyo.thorpe

More: I have worked on 10+ servers, some have gone down due to lack of funds. I am now working on 3 servers being Admin, mod, and builder. I am website maker, graphics designer, redstoner, map builder, blogger, and much more.

Servers I have worked on: TitaniumUniverse, Mythtopia, ObeyNetworks, HorizonNetworks, Mage's RP, Builder'sUnited, Altaris9, and many more I have forgotten the names for.
06/27/2016 5:10 pm
Robarm99
Very good, Accepted.
06/26/2016 4:18 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
sugar042803
IGN: squashplayer101 (old) Movesljaggergirl (new)

What role are you applying for?: lore master / event team

Years of Minecraft Exp: 4 years

Have you played on a RP server? If so which? I usually don't play on Rp servers but instead on Edawg, a creative server, in which I mostly participate in RPs. When I do play on RP servers, I enjoy Camp Halfblood, Harry Potter, and town RPS.

How good are you with this role?: I love roleplaying and I have been doing it for a while. I am friendly and can easily make friends. I can keep a good story going and I think that with my help, this server can be an AMAZING RP server!

Skype & Email? My Skype is: squashplayer101
06/26/2016 11:10 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Architect
uhhJAXX
IGN
uhhJAXX
Builder
Years of Minecraft Exp:
No
I'd consider myself satisfied with my skill level
Skype & Email?
Skype is uhhJAXX
06/26/2016 4:40 pm
Robarm99
Accepted
06/22/2016 6:51 pm
FallOutBlu
IGN: FallOutBlu

Age: 13 (I may be young but people say I'm mature, so at least trial GM me.)

What role are you applying for?: Game Master.

Years of Minecraft Exp: 3 Years.

Have you played on a RP server? If so which? (Not req) I have played on many servers, But I have forgotten the IPs.

How good are you with this role? I think I will be good for this role, even with my age.

Skype & Email? Skype: Trinitybear55tyin (Should show up on skype as FallOutBlu)
Email: I'll tell you through skype if I get accepted, I don't want spam..

Thank you for reading this, even though I probably won't get accepted.
06/26/2016 4:41 pm
Robarm99
Please add me on skype to be interviewed, we usually don't accept Game-masters and much less 13 year old ones, so please add me on skype and if it doesn't work out we can find another rank for you.
06/21/2016 4:55 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
DogCalico
IGN: KaguyaHouraisan

What role are you applying for?: Game Master, or Event

Years of Minecraft Exp: 3-4 years.

Have you played on a RP server? If so which? No, but I've had experience role-playing in the past on a multitude of sites.

I've had experince as a Moderator on a few servers, sadly they no longer exist due to Owners moving on from Minecraft. I'm a problem solver and great at helping a multitude of people with different opinions come to a conclusion that they can all agree on. I'd say I'm pretty mature and trustworthy. I'm told to be a very likeable and happy guy. If I had a downside, I'd say if someone caused a multitude of problems in the past, and had been let off, I'd get a bit irritated, but bring it up at a meeting.

For the Event Planning, I've had a lot of ideas in the past at The Temply of Glory which was an RP Community I was apart of for a few years. I'm also a pretty good builder, I haven't really tried Medieval style buildings in awhile however. But, I'd say I'm pretty good for the job. Obviously I'd see what the players want first and do a little poll at the next meeting or so.

Skype & Email:
I'm wondering if you'll contact me on Skype because I currently don't have a mic. My email is groudonthefire@gmail.com. Instead of Skype, I'd prefer if you contacted me on Twitter messaging me @FureiaVion. However, if it's ok for me to type in the Skype chat for the mean time, my Skype is: doge.calico
06/26/2016 4:39 pm
Robarm99
Accepted
06/21/2016 11:58 am
KreytonMC
IGN: KreytonMC

What role are you applying for?: Game Master

Have you played on a RP server? If so which? (Not req): Yes, I have played on big ones such as WynnCraft and MassiveCraft (I do not consider those true RP servers though, WynnCraft kind of is). I have played on smaller great ones such as Hegemony, Elder Scrolls MC, and a few other smaller ones.

How good are you with this role?: I have much experience with moderation. I currently work with another server known as The Byte, and I am a moderator on there. This will not effect my time involved with this server if I was to be excepted. I can become very familiar with game play and mechanics because as a Game Master, you are supposed to be what your title is. A master of the game. I can easily learn how the game is played and when players need help, I can give it to them. I do not apply for servers at all really unless I see true potential in them. That is why I am only a part of 1 other server, and I see this one has true potential, and I would be honored to be a part of it. The biggest server I have worked with in the past was a network that had an average of 100-150 players on it. I left it a while back and have not been keeping in touch with it at all, and do not even know if they are thing anymore.

Skype & Email?: Skype: kreytonmc email: kreytonmc@gmail.com
06/21/2016 1:13 pm
Robarm99
Accepted.
06/21/2016 4:32 am
DeathZone913
IGN:DeathZone913

What role are you applying for?:Game Master or Event Team

Years of Minecraft Exp:4 years

How good are you with this role?I am good in Game Master because first of all I am a very friendly guy which makes me able to communicate with possibly anyone and everyone.Second,I can build,recently I just built a luxurious cove house with my brother which took us 3 days to build(Its gigantic)Third,I know how to moderate things,I am also multitasking which allows me to handle mo0re than one problem at a time,Im focused at what im doing and I also make sure any events such as minigames or updates are on time.

Skype & Email?:

06/21/2016 1:12 pm
Robarm99
Accepted, I've added you on skype.
06/19/2016 5:15 pm
_FreezingDark_
IGN: _FreezingDark_

What role are you applying for?: Game Master

Years of Minecraft Exp: 4 to 5 years

Have you played on a RP server? If so which? Yes some rp server, can not remember the ip

How good are you with this role? I am great with people, i love helping out in tough situations, and i have been in this role before and i was good with it.

Skype & Email? skype: paspas.123 (i do not feel comfortable sharing email with everyone, i can skype it)

I have Administratored many servers before and i hope you will accept me as i will try my best in my game master role. Thank you for reading this.
06/21/2016 1:12 pm
Robarm99
Denied, not nearly extensive nor detailed enough. I don't believe you're qualified for this rank.
06/18/2016 2:44 pm
GaetanTanguay
IGN : LaZBoyZ

What role are you applying for?: Builder

Years of Minecraft Exp: 6+ years

Have you played on a RP server? If so which? (Not req) I've played on french community RP servers in my beggining of minecraft. They don't exist anymore and since the past 3-4 years I've been playing only on build/creative servers

How good are you with this role? I am a very talented medieval/fantasy builder. I can reproduce a style you want me to or create a new one out of certain materials. Building has been for me one of my main goal in minecraft since I started playing.

Skype & Email?

e-mail: leonard.legault@hotmail.fr

Also, english is not my first language, but I understand it perfectly and I can speak it decently.

Thank you for your time, if you want more details, please contact me!
06/18/2016 4:28 pm
Robarm99
Welcome to the team! WE have a few other french people in the staff team, I'm sure you'll fit in fine!
06/18/2016 1:06 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
Wyre
IGN: Shield

What role are you applying for?: Loremaster / Builder

Have you played on a RP server? If so which? (Not req) In the past I've played a couple of RPG servers, but I've mostly stuck to creative or building related servers.

How good are you with this role? I have been an active builder for 3-4 servers in the past year. I have gotten the rank of Builder on a server owned by a popular youtuber, Keralis. Here I increased my building skills and creativity. After that I went on to create maps, hubs, and spawns for several smaller servers.

Skype & Email? moonemoji_ - can skype you my email
06/18/2016 4:26 pm
Robarm99
Hello, you have been accepted as a Lore-Master, as we're in need of more, but you'll certainly be doing some building.
06/18/2016 12:12 pm
Robarm99
Bump
06/16/2016 9:00 pm
Robarm99
Now accepting.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com