Looking for BUILD TEAM

Evilhamsta's Avatar Evilhamsta4/30/13 1:17 pm
5/15/2013 12:30 pm
sergeantHC's Avatar sergeantHC
This is a recruitment post with the purpose of forming a small, dedicated build team, to operate on the PVP server Zemcraft, and any associated projects.

My name is Evilhamsta, I'm a 20 year old university student, you can also refer to me as Jimmy. I'm one of the owners of the server; part of my role on the server involves providing new buildings and server features. As such, I am looking for several talented builders who are mature and experienced individuals, capable of working as part of a structured team, under management from a lead project designer. The team will communicate and organise projects through online communication, via the preferred method agreed once the whole team is recruited.

THIS IS NOT PAID WORK.

The build team is simply for fun and for the purpose of improving Zemcraft as a server, with the addition of getting some practice in improving your own building skills by collaborating with other talented builders. The additional non-monetary reward for being part of the team, is that you will receive exclusive benefits on the server, such as a custom name tag, and access to behind the scenes projects.

Please comment with your application below, in the following format:

IGN:

Country of residence:

Spoken languages:

A short passage about yourself:

A short passage entailing why you think you have what it takes to be a part of the team:

Anything else you think would add value to your application:

Finally, please pm me with any previous building experience/projects that you have, including any PMC project links or youtube channels/videos/playlists. This criteria is VITAL, however any applicants without evidence of previous experience will have the opportunity to demonstrate their abilities on our PlotMe Creative world.

As a final note, despite asking for age in the applications, please do not consider this to be the deciding factor. Maturity must be displayed throughout build projects, along with respect for the other members of the team.
Evilhamsta
Level 6 : Apprentice Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/15/2013 12:30 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Warrior
sergeantHC
i would like to be a part of it, i am online every day and i will take all requests.

and ill do it free
05/15/2013 10:56 am
Evilhamsta
bump
05/10/2013 6:08 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
maxxedoutgames
I can help I am good at building Im 15 and have built one spawn before
05/11/2013 5:16 pm
Evilhamsta
follow the application format please
05/10/2013 2:41 pm
Evilhamsta
bump
05/07/2013 2:16 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter
cequag
Info removed
05/03/2013 3:17 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
i M a s o n
Hey im wondering if i could join. I was with Mithrintia and i was a speed builder but now im just looking for people i can get along with!
05/08/2013 8:02 am
Evilhamsta
Im interested dude, hop online and gimme a demo of some speedbuilding Could really use someone like you, and all of the guys ive recruited so far are friendly
05/02/2013 6:49 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Architect
mrwizard70
no we don't ..... were not very well organized...... I will help but this origination is super early days
05/08/2013 8:03 am
Evilhamsta
well if you wanna come online with a few of your team and show me your stuff thatd be great
05/02/2013 11:19 am
Level 1 : New Miner
rampagewithaknife
IGN: mattymantus

Country of residence: uk

Spoken languages: english

A short passage about yourself: im nice polite listen to people am a all rounder nice guy

A short passage entailing why you think you have what it takes to be a part of the team: i would like to join the team because i would like to help the builder team get promoted and some recanition for there work

Anything else you think would add value to your application: i like to build say hello to new people be helpful to others i dont mind a joke 1 or 2 times:P
05/02/2013 11:35 am
Evilhamsta
Thanks for applying, hop online and show me what you can do
05/02/2013 6:09 am
Evilhamsta
Thanks for the application, come online at some point and show me what you can do
05/02/2013 1:26 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter
cequag
Info removed
05/01/2013 10:38 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Architect
mrwizard70
I am leader of the minecraft builders association and would love to help your server please add me on skype and clarify that you want to work with the builders association.
05/02/2013 6:09 am
Evilhamsta
Do you have any links to the association's previous work?
05/01/2013 7:41 pm
Evilhamsta
bump
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome