Looking for city builders for a Forge project! [WorldEdit]

Fureniku's Avatar Fureniku11/1/16 2:13 pm
1 emeralds 210 2
11/5/2016 8:02 am
Fureniku's Avatar Fureniku
Hello again everyone!

Those of you who frequented the forums over the summer may of noticed my previous thread, looking for help with Military buildings for a mod.
That has been very successful (but is still running if you're interested!) - so I decided to do the same thing again for one of my oldest mods, FlenixCities.

One of the most frequent requests for FlenixCities was world generation, specifically generating cities. However to do that, I need a huge bank of skyscrapers, to give each city a unique feel and decent size (they should be 1-2km across really, to balance with MC villages ). However, I suck at building in Minecraft, and always have.

So, I've opened a building server so people can come and help! It doesn't matter if you're a long time FlenixCities fan or you've never even used Forge* - so long as you can build nice skyscrapers or other modern city-style buildings, I'll happily accept any help you can give!

The rules are incredibly simple. There's two worlds - the default world with natural terrain, and a plot world.
The default world is open to anyone and you can build whatever you like there. It's a good place to experiment with ideas, and see how your buildings might look in natural terrain - but there is no protection in case some unsavoury players join.
The plot world is an endless array of 64x64 plots - big enough for pretty much any skyscraper (but you don't have to totally fill the plot!). You simply claim a plot and build - no one else can touch it without your explicit permission.

I'm looking for mostly modern-ish style buildings that you might find in a city; skyscrapers, shopping malls, parks, that sort of thing. HOWEVER, I also want some destroyed/apocalyptic looking buildings for rare destroyed cities that will generate - build whichever you're good at

In return for your assistance;
- FlenixCities will be closer to completion, and also work really well for modern server maps with the natural cities
- Your name will be credited in an online list, alongside a picture of everything you've built and a link to somewhere of your choice (eg PMC profile) - so if people like your work, they'll come and find you!

Want to help out?
Great! Thanks to the Plot system I'm accepting anyone who wants to help now, no application required. For the sake of keeping this thread alive and breathing, simply comment below stating you wish to join and I will PM you the login details and the two mods you need.

*If you've not used Forge, don't be scared it's very easy to install,but you will need to install it!
Fureniku
Level 88 : Elite Modder