Looking For Builders For Open RPG World!

OriginalRyanVM's Avatar OriginalRyanVM1/26/17 5:08 am
2/1/2017 7:09 pm
OriginalRyanVM's Avatar OriginalRyanVM
DISCLAIMER: I'd like it to be known first that it is a modded server, so downloading the mods or using the technic pack would be needed.

Server Info

The server will be an open world RPG. Filled with dungeons, different worlds, mobs of all kinds, magic and weaponry. Plugins are not added currently cause I am still looking into them all, this server is literally brand new and would want you to bring it to life. Currently it is only me and a co-owner, I am technically the only dev for the server and would be interested in working with someone else if they'd like to help.

What makes the server different from others?

The server will be run with a different mod set that I've seen in a long time. Running events daily, resetting the different worlds to constantly have fresh minerals/dungeons to explore. The overworld will never change, all other worlds such as The End and Nether, ect will be reset either every two weeks or every month.

What do you mean by events?

Using a mod to make NPC's, we can make custom quests and enemies. Dropping "rare" weapons only obtainable through these quests. So building would be highly needed to make, lets say a facility themed event with robot enemies and a robot boss. So making a facility with machinery and decor to give it a real going on a journey feel to it would be amazing and keep people influenced and wanting to finish the quest without getting bored of just mods or Minecraft itself.

What do you want the most?

Any and all help is appreciated, whether you're giving feedback/ideas about the server currently with little info. we have given or actually applying for a spot to be a builder/tester/dev.

Just reply here or PM me with any questions or applications.

IGN:
Experience:
Conact Info:
Anything we should know:
OriginalRyanVM
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/01/2017 7:09 pm
OriginalRyanVM
Server is now listed in the modpack but whitelisted, if you'd like to join to show off building or be a tester let me know!
01/31/2017 2:48 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
H3N35UP3R
Messaged you and would be nice to know what style you looking for
01/31/2017 4:10 pm
OriginalRyanVM
Replied and added on Skype.

Also quick update for anyone wanting to know the modpack first before actually applying, here's how to download and install!

1) Download Technic Launcher. Link: http://www.technicpack.net/download
2) Run Technic Launcher
3) Sign in with your Minecraft Account
4) Go to the Modpacks tab and paste this link on the search tab: http://api.technicpack.net/modpack/open-world-rpg
5) Install it.

Currently only ran through Technic Launcher at the moment!
01/30/2017 2:51 pm
Level 21 : Expert Architect
FakeMrNibbs
Ive built for many servers in the past, although i have no idea what the name or IP for them are. i get most of my inspiration from medieval structures. i have expreience with medium to large structures, and small house living quarters. I think it will be fun to start building on a server again after being inactive on PMC for so long.
01/30/2017 6:44 pm
OriginalRyanVM
Have any way to contact you?
01/30/2017 2:51 pm
Level 21 : Expert Architect
FakeMrNibbs
Ive built for many servers in the past, although i have no idea what the name or IP for them are. i get most of my inspiration from medieval structures. i have expreience with medium to large structures, and small house living quarters. I think it will be fun to start building on a server again after being inactive on PMC for so long.
01/29/2017 8:24 pm
OriginalRyanVM
Still looking for anyone willing to pitch in!
At the moment brainstorming how the server RPG style will work, got someone working ideas with me. Would love more or anything else anyone has to offer!
01/28/2017 7:07 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
kschneids3
I AM A VERY GOOD BUILDER AND I AM GOOD A REDSTONE
01/28/2017 6:15 pm
OriginalRyanVM
Bump!
Also updated to give a little more information out to anyone still looking to apply or wanting to keep an eye out til we're officially open.
01/27/2017 5:49 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Rose_Airheart
I build whatever people want me to.

I like to write stuff, so maybe I could be a writer for the story line.

I know some code, but not for minecraft unfortunately.
01/27/2017 7:15 pm
OriginalRyanVM
A writer would be wonderful, check your inbox or reply here with anything else you'd like to know.
01/27/2017 1:37 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter
Seishirou
I can say that I am pretty decent. I usually build medieval, nordic, elvish style. Can you give more information or is there any way I can reach you?
01/27/2017 4:15 pm
OriginalRyanVM
I messaged you. Feel free to reply with anything you need to know or questions.

TheEnderEnchantersI'm a pretty good builder but I'm not going to say anything on here unless I know what I'm signing up to do.

Same for you friend, thank you both for replying!
01/27/2017 12:40 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Network
TheEnderEnchanters
I'm a pretty good builder but I'm not going to say anything on here unless I know what I'm signing up to do.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome