LOOKING FOR !!!DEVS!!!!, !!!!STAFF!!!!, !!!!HELPERS!!!! TheHighLifeMc. OP Factions

fohh's Avatar fohh12/11/18 3:06 pm
2 emeralds 281 4
12/15/2018 3:28 am
The_Skiner's Avatar The_Skiner
Welcome!toTheHighLifeMc!
Introduction:TheHighLifemc is a new upcoming OP Factions server. In theory I would like everyone to have a fun, exciting experience on my server. This is why I am here today looking for some people to help me on my journey! Please read the following below.
Server Plot:The plan of the server is to be an OP Factions server with gear that is not to extremely OP. I want to it to be fun for new players and experienced players. I have an idea of using rankup for the ranks and when you rank up you get a new kit and also new gear etc. Theres going to be custom enchant plugins if i can get them to work. I have brilliant ideas, just need people to make them happen.
Perks for Applying?Meet some great people!Can help out a ton!Will be much appreciated!Can meet the funny owner!
What were looking for:

Admins (1)
An admin is someone who is expert in doing plugin configs and managing a community. You will be asked to help with plugin configs and manage the server as well as the Discord server. Will need to stay active!

Developers (2)
A developer is someone who is proficient at Java/HTML Development. (plugin) You will be asked to develop custom abilities of players, and all sorts of things. Will organize the plugins and get them running smoothly.

Moderators (2)
A moderator is someone who has some experience. They will be asked to moderate the in-game and discord chat. You might be asked to help with some of the small things.

Helpers (2)
A helper is someone who is still learning , and is someone with no experience in moderation and is learning to be professional. You might be asked to help with some of the small structures.

Application:

1. You will apply for one of the above. You will either get accept or denied. Please add the discord I leave below.
2. If you are accepted, congratulations!

Template:
Position Applying :What is your name ?:
What is your in-game username?:
How old are you?:
What time zone do you live in?:
Are you multilingual? If so, in what languages?:
Have you ever been kicked/muted/banned on a server, Why?:
At what level would you rate your maturity (10 being most mature)?:
What past experience do you have at being a staff member?:
What advice would you give to someone who had to deal with someone younger than them?:
How many hours do you play a week on the server?:
Why do you want to be a staff member on this server?:
Why should we accept your application over others?:
Any additional information?:

DISCORD:Fohh#2365
*Will be interviewed on discord*feel free to join the server: thehighlifemc.tk
fohh
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/15/2018 3:28 am
Level 33 : Artisan Professor
The_Skiner
I'd like to send you my application through Discord if you don't mind. ^^
12/12/2018 4:01 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Nether Knight
KingBelenus
Position Applying :
The position I am applying to is moderator.

What is your name ?:
Autumn

What is your in-game username?:
AutumnHorror

How old are you?:

What time zone do you live in?:
I live in the Eastern Standard Time Zone (EST)

Are you multilingual? If so, in what languages?:
I am not fluent in any languages; however, I do know a basic level of German and Spanish.

Have you ever been kicked/muted/banned on a server, Why?:
No, I have not been kicked, muted, or banned on a server.

At what level would you rate your maturity (10 being most mature)?:
I would say my maturity level is at a 7.5. Main reason I say this is because there's a time and place for maturity. If there is a serious topic going on then I will be a level 10 in maturity; however, if I feel like there's a need to be laid back, I won't be as mature. However, I am mostly always mature and don't let simple things bother me.

What past experience do you have at being a staff member?:
I used to be a staff member on a server called Creation Nation (CN) but it closed in 2015. I was a long time player on the server, and was a staff member for 4-5 months until I felt that my views no longer matched what the server wanted. So, I resigned because I needed to take a step back and let them handle things how they wanted and that I couldn't do. But other then that, that's all the experience I have minecraft wise. I have moderated on a fairly large Discord server (Imagination City) but had to leave due to issues with multiple staff members and how they treated the people and myself.

What advice would you give to someone who had to deal with someone younger than them?:
My best advice would be to treat the person younger than them kindly, and don't be too formal with them. A young kid won't have the same mindset as someone who is say 16-17 years old. Younger kids while knowing right from wrong, don't entirely understand the concept. And so when dealing with someone younger, you want to use words that they can understand and try not to be too hard on them, because they haven't grasped a concept of maturity yet.

How many hours do you play a week on the server?:
I actually haven't been on the server yet, but I do plan on playing sometime soon when my schedule clears up. I've actually never played factions before, so I figured this server would be a good place to get my foot in the door and test it out. I have always wanted to try factions, but have been slightly intimidated.

Why do you want to be a staff member on this server?:
I feel like I have a pretty good grasp at what it takes to be a staff member on a server, and even though I have yet to play on the server, I feel like as a newcomer I will have a journey to learn along with other new members of the server. Having a journey where we both learn our way around and discover new things about each other and the server itself.

Why should we accept your application over others?:
I feel as though I have enough experience with moderating a server, whether it be discord or minecraft. I feel as though I am mature enough to handle players who are trolling and/or being overall annoying to other players. I also feel as though I can learn from the players to help improve my skills in moderating. I believe that I will be a good addition to the server because as a new player, I will be on the same journey as other new players. I will help the players as much as I can, and if I feel as though I can't answer a question, I will research their question and find an answer for them. If I feel as though that won't get me anywhere, I will direct them to someone who can answer the question for them.

Any additional information?:
Discord wise, I am willing to do an interview. However, I can only use my microphone at certain times. Usually in the afternoons after 3pm when it is most quiet in my house. Also, I do tend to stutter my words and repeat myself a lot, so that is to be expected when in a voice call. But other then that, there shouldn't be anything too obstructive.
12/12/2018 3:18 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
anonpmc2632490
[deleted]
12/11/2018 8:32 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
JoshuaPancakes
I don,t have a mic for Discord. But i could type for the interview.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome