Looking for gamers, editors, musicians!

GildedPhoenixStudios's Avatar GildedPhoenixStudios10/25/17 2:52 pm
2 emeralds 123 5
10/25/2017 11:02 pm
Thymph's Avatar Thymph
Hello! We are Gilded Phoenix Studios, we are a production group that aims to create let's plays, short films, animations, and possibly music! We are a diverse group with one goal in mind: to create and entertain. At the moment we have a team of gamers, an animation team, and an editor. We're looking to expand with devoted members who have similar goals and want to reach their dreams! If you think you want to join us then please reply to this post and we'll get back to you ASAP! We'd love to grow and create entertaining content for everyone to enjoy!
GildedPhoenixStudios
Level 3 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/25/2017 11:02 pmhistory
Level 31 : Artisan Procrastinator
Thymph
Look, my plates pretty full at the moment so I can't join as an animator as I usually might. I can try my luck as an editor as I have some skills in that area. I am willing to review footage before release to look for carry-on errors or just general mistakes. Up to you really whether you take me on. Probably not going to be the most active out of all your applicants but willing to lend a hand if you need it. I'm also a well founded modder, so even if you don't need me in the group, i may be able to help in the future.
10/25/2017 4:23 pm
Level 28 : Expert Dragon
Kaotic Kingdom
I'd like to join as a gamer please.
10/25/2017 3:43 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Blitz_Animations
Idk if this matters at all, but for a while now, i've been interested in creating an animated minecraft post-apocalyptic series that includes:

• (At least) Medium Quality Animations
  • Character Voices (that sync up with the mouth movements of the characters)
  • A decent sized team of people (that can pump out the episodes on a regular basis)
  • Someone that owns softwares, such as, Photoshop - For making banners and promo art, and Some sort of editing software that features chroma key - for editing the video and possibly green screening out backdrops
  • A team of pretty good writers that can add some twists and believable storylines for the characters to follow

If anyone is interested (or knows anyone that might be) then leave a reply and we can possible shoot some ideas back and forth! Oh, and i forgot to mention that right now, i'm using mine-imator (which could be replaced by blender) and i've got a few character names and personality ideas in mind but nothing is set in stone!
10/25/2017 4:03 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Network
GildedPhoenixStudios
I'd be interested in talking about it, do you have discord so we can discuss
10/25/2017 3:02 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Network
FluxedScript
My discord is agent1510#4281 Im a youtuber with 173 subs
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com