@@LOOKING FOR GOOD MEDIEVAL BUILDERS FOR SURVIVAL GAMES!@@

Pat_N's Avatar Pat_N3/26/15 3:08 am
1 emeralds 331 4
3/29/2015 8:13 pm
nicole2107's Avatar nicole2107
Hello everyone! This is Pat Nat, coming to you with a building opportunity! I have recently been working on a survival games map with my pal and we still have allot to get done! The maps theme is Prosperity Medieval (basically rich castle times, for confused people). Do you think you could be good at building something like that? Then email me your application: masterm016@gmail.com . Please also read the requirements.

Application
Application
(Answers go below sub-texts)

Nickname:

Can you run a server with WorldEdit?
(This is certainly not required. I have a server but it is a tad laggy.)

Do you have any experience with WorldEdit?
(Also not required)

Can you link me to video(s)/picture(s) of your work or attach them to the email?
(The lengthier your evidence is the more likely you will get accepted.)

Any additional information?
(Something I missed or I need to know?)

Requirements
•Must be a good builder (if that's not given already)

•Must have Hamachi

•I apologize for this one, but you must be 14+

•Must have a Minecraft 1.7.2 profile

•We are uploading the map to the MCGamer server so everything we make must meet there requirements (amount of chests, dome size, ect.)

•You must be mature on call (I'm not saying be all serious and stuff, just don't do immature things. Please also keep your language to a minimal)

•I have said it before, but please email me the application and do not comment here

•Must be physically able to have fun!

Note: I will NOT be checking this thread. Please email me your application. We are looking for very few (if not only one) builders. If you are not accepted, it is most likely not because your building is bad but because there are only so many builders we can recruit. Sorry

Just a little about the map

Again, this map is still in development but here are some pictures of what we got so far: Pictures. Those pictures contain the Cornucopia, the Death Match, the sewers under the Cornucopia, and an abandoned mineshaft. None of these things are quite finished yet and yet they are everything we have gotten done so far. So as you see, we are rather slow which is why we are seeking help. Like stated in the requirements, we are posting this to the MCGamer server and possibly other servers when the map is finished. The dome is 300b by 300b. Your name will be credited in EVERY submission as well as a sign on the map when it is used for our own private use. You will also be invited to join our video where we actually play the map when it's finished with just ourselves if we make one.

So if you couldn't tell, we are rather serious about this map and we hope we can work with you soon. Thank you so much for taking the time to reading all this and we really appreciate all submissions! So long!
Pat_N
Level 16 : Journeyman Miner