Looking For Magic Spells Configs

XyzioN's Avatar XyzioN2/4/18 9:48 pm
1 emeralds 218 1
2/8/2018 1:20 pm
Jonathanstrike's Avatar Jonathanstrike
Hello everyone, my name is XyzioN and I am in charge of creating a magic spells server within a hub that will be released to the public soon. I somewhat have experience with Magic Spells HOWEVER, I'm looking for anyone that has experience using effectlib and certain dummy spells (Getting a spell to follow the players cursor),(Having a spell shoot out and return when the player punches a second time), stuff like that. If anyone could assist me or teach me how to do some of these things I would greatly appreciate the help.
XyzioN
Level 23 : Expert Ninja