| Looking for Owner (Hoster) To Make a Fully Custom Server |

Faithful_Mod's Avatar Faithful_Mod3/30/17 11:20 am
1 emeralds 158 3
4/4/2017 12:40 pm
Dynamisticality's Avatar Dynamisticality
Hello, I'm looking for an Owner (That is gonna host the server) To help me make my dream server. I am an amazingly imaginative, hardworking, guy who wants to commit to a minigame server that is fully custom and more. With my amazing imagination, we could make our own super fun mini games that everyone would want to play and one day our server will reach the ranks of Mineplex, Hypixel, Badlion and the other big servers. So help me out here and we can join the high ranks of those other servers. I have some knowledge of JavaScript and I can build decently.

Contacts:

Discord: TechnoZentuz#9157

~
Faithful_Mod
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/04/2017 12:40 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Architect
Dynamisticality
Hello, I am a really good reliable person the reason I want to do this for you is I love helping people like you have their dreams come true! I have lots of experience I have made 3 servers and I am currently co owner on 1 Every server I have helped or made has risen populated and just became a great server overall If you would like any more information please message me thanks!
04/04/2017 1:22 am
Level 29 : Expert Architect
KopskiXIII
Hey there ! I'm interested by offering you a position in my team.

I invite you to go read my post over here : nova-xiii-now-recruiting-t589808.html

If you are interested in one or many of the proposed positions, just tell me !

I'm also looking for experienced builders in the future... So...

Anyways, hope that you'll be interested !

-KopskiXIII
03/30/2017 11:22 am
Level 1 : New Network
Faithful_Mod
Bump
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome