Looking For a Server Owner (Not For hosting my own server)

bubbykaz's Avatar bubbykaz1/5/13 10:39 pm
1/10/2013 7:53 pm
bubbykaz's Avatar bubbykaz
Hi i want to start a minecraft ting where i well troll players in exegange for there things gone i give them the items back and give them diamonds for a apologie but not too many so if a server hoster or admin ect. wants me to troll their server let me know! and if ppl want i will feature gest stars for a troll put the ip for gest star put skype MUST have

Bukkit
A Vanish Plugin
*Optinal a disguise plugin

Ign:Darkhoneydew

and no this is not a exuse to greif i want to do it becase i think it might go well and the reactions sometimes and its fair play they lose stuff and get freaked out they get back there homes with some crystals its fair in my mind
bubbykaz
Level 8 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/10/2013 7:53 pm
bubbykaz
bump.....
01/09/2013 9:19 pm
bubbykaz
meh bump
01/07/2013 8:17 pm
bubbykaz
bump
01/07/2013 7:31 pm
bubbykaz
greifing this isnt for greifing. this is for entertainment its a win win i get fun they get crystals in game and there home rebuilt if destroyed look this is for fun not veiws not subs not greifing just fun.
01/07/2013 6:14 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Architect
Kortuga
I'm pretty sure this violates bumping rules. Also, nobody will let you come onto their server so you can grief. And don't try to deny it. That's exactly what you're doing here. Maybe if you try to contribute to the community rather than taking away from it you'd have more fun.
01/07/2013 6:11 pm
bubbykaz
bump
01/06/2013 6:00 pm
bubbykaz
bump
01/06/2013 10:19 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
Nibixious
Troll;
In Internet slang, a troll (pron.: /ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is someone who posts inflammatory,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as a forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[2] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[3] The noun troll may also refer to the provocative message itself, as in: "That was an excellent troll you posted."

While the word troll and its associated verb trolling are associated with Internet discourse, media attention in recent years has made such labels subjective, with trolling describing intentionally provocative actions and harassment outside of an online context. For example, mass media has used troll to describe "a person who defaces Internet tribute sites with the aim of causing grief to families."[4][5]

Stop using it in the wrong context.
01/06/2013 4:30 pm
bubbykaz
Wrong Context? my Troll comes in 2 forms yours and the idea of doing things to mess with ppl like makeing thier home disapper breaking chests ect. i will be doing troll 2
01/06/2013 7:11 am
bubbykaz
good point but its always fun to know someone is getting trolled when you know about it if i was a server owner i whould ask questions and things ect. before letting him do it.
01/06/2013 6:54 am
Level 1 : New Miner
DomenLikeToast
A lot of servers want to give players just a simple survival experience not anything special. It will be hard to find a owner who will risk his popularity
01/06/2013 6:38 am
bubbykaz
bump
01/05/2013 11:04 pm
bubbykaz
bump if anyone wants i will link my youtube account
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com