Looking for staff

D4rkrise's Avatar D4rkrise1/16/18 7:08 am
1 emeralds 183 6
1/16/2018 11:35 pm
D4rkrise's Avatar D4rkrise
Hello there!
We're here to let you know about our Minecraft server in the making. We're just a small community, but with big aspirations. After a dear server of ours went down, we've been aiming to re-create a new one to have some good times on and bring the community back together. And thus my point!

Obviously we wouldn't be here if we didn't want you or your skills to make this server be an even better place than it was before. Granted we aren't very big or advanced at the moment, not to mention have little experience with running and upkeeping a server. But that won't stop us from having goals we aspire to reach! Eventually we hope to implement MCMMO, an economy, warps, custom enchants and mob drops, and of course have an awesome community!

Which is where you come in. We are looking for anyone willing to come and help and be a part of our team; especially people skilled with plug-ins and configurations, and, of course, builders. You don't have to be amazing.

So please don't be modest; any little bit helps! If you're interested in becoming a part of our to our community, just leave a message below or join or Discord (discord.gg/ywUVaWK). We hope to see you as part of our team soon!
D4rkrise
Level 1 : New Miner