Looking for Talented Builders for Help with Server

Valaskjalf's Avatar Valaskjalf4/30/18 8:37 pm
2 emeralds 248 4
5/2/2018 12:37 am
Valaskjalf's Avatar Valaskjalf
Hello, fellow builders.

I just recently started a Minecraft server. It's going to be Nordic themed Factions and such. I'm looking for a talented team to build a very unique spawn for me. It's going to be a massive world tree with giant floating islands almost orbiting the tree. Its a Spigot Server and utilizes plugins. I've already added WorldEdit, WorldGuard, ClearLag, and Factions to start. More will be on the way.

I'm new at running a server so bear with me. I've just gotten back into the game again after many years away. I missed all the limitless creative potential. I'm looking for any skilled builders that range from professional to amateur. If there is a professional team that takes commissions I'm willing to discuss options that lie that way as well. However, I would prefer a few people talented in and WorldEdit to help me make this server a reality that are genuinely interested in being a part of the player base.

Valaskjalf
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner