Looking for Video Editor xD

Raaveenn's Avatar Raaveenn10/10/17 9:40 am history
2 emeralds 1.5k 5
10/23/2017 4:37 am
hope2's Avatar hope2
Hi my name is Raven, and i am looking for a good video editor to help me edit my videos. I am currently too busy with college that i dont have time to edit my videos. and i need an editor to help make my work alot faster as well as enabling me to post daily videos on YT.
ill give them credit to every single videos edited as well. and we both can help grow each other as partners.

If anyone is interested in applying as my editor. feel free to add me up on discord.

-snip-

RavenGaming#9432

Raaveenn
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/23/2017 4:37 am
Level 1 : New Miner
hope2
Thank you very much for your proposal but I would really wish to learn it by myself :) Is Camtasia difficult tool for the beginner? I went through several articles about the video editing tools but this one summarizes several editing tools. I thought to try VSDC Free Video Editor but not 100% sure is it the right one. What do you think?
10/11/2017 3:45 pmhistory
PlexiaMC
Hey,

I am decent at editing. Discord is: https://discord.gg/ffXJG2D. Im xPride. Please message when get there. I really wanna edit.
(email me at xprideyt@gmail.com)

Thanks.
10/11/2017 2:48 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Explorer
Arezoth
Hello Raven, My is Modestas and I would be very interested in editing your videos. I currently use Sony vegas pro, and I have a lot of fun editing videos, and this would be an amazing oportunity for me to expand my skill with various videos. Here is a link to my channel it shows a part of my work. If any more information is needed you can contact me through PMC DM. www.youtube.com/channel/UCHkzG1rEDWE9sPkBRyr4dcw?view_as=subscriber
10/11/2017 9:29 am
hope2
Hey, I am just wondering which video editing software do you use? I want to learn how to edit videos but not sure which tool is better to use? Any suggestion?
10/10/2017 9:49 am
Level 24 : Expert Engineer
N0vaIsBoring
I have camtasia as a editor/video creator so i can do it for you
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome