Looking to from a Build Team

JCHelland's Avatar JCHelland6/12/13 7:21 pm
6/13/2013 1:06 pm
JCHelland's Avatar JCHelland
I am looking to form (or join) a build team. My goal would be to find a couple other people to build some large builds together.

I have been playing minecraft for about a year and got onto PMC about a month and a half ago. Getting on here and seeing some of the builds has inspired me to try my hand at even bigger, more ambitious builds. I have done some big builds on my own, but have found that I enjoy building, and get alot more done if I am working with a few other people. Not a huge server full of people, but a few others, 4-5 tops, who enjoying similar builds to myself.

The kinds of builds I am looking to do are vaguely historic, but not necessarily straight reproductions. More like being inspired by Roman buildings, rather then exactly recreating a specific Roman building/City whatever. I am inspired by lots of historical architecture, from Roman and Greek, to Egyptian and Inca, to Medieval and Renaissance. I would like to build some large builds, with Quite large individual structures along with all the things that would go with the large structures. For instance, not just a Medieval Castle, but the town and everything that would naturally go with it.

I would be looking to find builders who share this kind of idea for building. People who have some vision and patience. People with maturity and the ability to work with others. I don't have an "application". To me that just seems silly. This is a game and I want to have fun, its not a job that requires some kind of specific skill set that some list of 10 questions would somehow figure out. Instead I am looking for people who enjoy building big, building cool, and have the vision and patience to work with a small group of others to achieve a similar goal. So if this sounds like you, send me a PM, or post any questions you have here and lets see if we can get a solid build team going!

As I said I am looking for people with patience. I have been building mostly by myself for almost a year and am not in a rush to get this together. The most important thing to me is finding the right people who share similar ideas for building. So if you are looking to join a team yesterday, this is not the right fit. However if you want to join a dedicated builder looking for other dedicated builders, then send me a message.

Here are the links to my builds that I have posted on PMC so far:

http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ ... d-2105043/
http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ ... asy-world/
http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ ... y-2104914/

Thanks for reading and I hope to hear from some of you!!

JC
JCHelland
Level 37 : Artisan Nerd

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/13/2013 9:51 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Legolash2o
May i please join the project. I've managed to build a very nice house and a city. My city has about 9 large plots of land left to create something on. I've ran out of ideas of what to build on them so I want to help others to get new experiences and ideas.

The entire paths, houses and doors have lights which come on at night time. It A LOT of redstone haha
06/13/2013 9:20 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Architect
Suicidal_Frog
I got really excited to build with you when you said 'Medieval and Renaissance,' but the excitment slowly dripped away when I saw your buildings made of squares
06/13/2013 1:06 pm
JCHelland
lol, sorry to disappoint
06/13/2013 5:39 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
dvb467
Hi there
I've tried building for some time but doing it alone kinda gets boring :/
Had a shot at playing with my sis but...she kinda derped around and griefs my stuff lol
So, i saw your post and just thought, hey this could be fun!

Anyways, i do get a tiny bit impatient with redstone (most definitely NOT my forte) but other than that its all good. With redstone, i usually put water and accidentally wreck everything... But basic stuff is ok like doors, for example. Im not professional but my main goal when at all, playing a game, is to have fun. So, i hope you accept me
06/12/2013 11:13 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
sargentzentz12345
Hi Mr.JC I saw your thing and I thought I love to build with people so if you would let me I will build things with you.

Youtube: Sargentzentz123
MVG Director
06/12/2013 10:40 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Geek
shota_jellybean
I'm actually looking for building teams or individuals to make there debut. I need a new spawn (old one got outdated), and my server (IP: skyblock.bz) maybe the perfect place for you to make your debut! MSG me on skype: shotaisawesome OR Email me: ipoxly@gmail.com for more info.

This is NOT a paid thing, it is to kickstart your building teams "career" with something you can put on your resume!
06/12/2013 10:55 pm
JCHelland
I appreciate your offer, but I am not looking to "kick start" a career. I can host my own server and am not looking to do anything but create builds with a small group of like minded people. If you are interested in creating original builds on a small server with a small group, you are welcome to message me
06/12/2013 10:05 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Architect
soccaplayer741
I too like ancient architecture and am interested on building it on a larger scale. I have done small projects and a large scale project is too time consuming for 1 person so I am looking to build with a group of people. I am on minecraft often so I could do a lot of work. I take my time on all my projects so it is precise and complete. I really hope you consider adding me to your team. you can contact my by messaging me or messaging me on Skype( my Skype name is mikedoyle22).
06/12/2013 9:47 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Architect
SuperPurplePerson
I would absolutely love to be on a build team. I have been trying pretty hard to get into helping with servers, personal projects, anything really. I've been playing about as long as you, it seems. I am creative, efficient, productive, patient, and willing to do tedious tasks. I'm not fantastic with redstone, but give me a little while and I'll be sure to get the job done. Check that, that goes for everything. Even though I may not be an elitist or professional builder, give me time, and I can accomplish what they do. I can be on every other two days - work schedule - and roughly six hours or so each day. I truly hope you consider me a good candidate. And if I seem a little desperate, I probably am. It gets boring building all these things just to have only me see them everyday. Thank your very much for your time.
06/12/2013 10:25 pm
JCHelland
PMed you
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome