Looking to join a build team

Euphisa's Avatar Euphisa5/2/18 5:20 am
1 emeralds 162 2
6/30/2018 7:16 pm
Arakhne's Avatar Arakhne
Hi there, I am a Voxel Sniper terraformer looking to join a build team that does paid comissions. Please leave your build team contacts down below.
Euphisa
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/30/2018 7:16 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Taco
Arakhne
Hello!

My name is Alyssa (IGN Arakhne) and I'm the owner of the Astara server. Astara is a teen rated horror mmorpg 18 months in the making that is finally beginning to take off with staff recruitment and a player base. We are looking for builders of all skill levels and would love to see some of your work. Feel free to respond to me on PMC or add me on Discord as 4riadne#8259. I look forward to hearing from you!
05/02/2018 2:01 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Network
TheGamersPickaxe
Hi there!

TheGamersPickaxe needs builders to help with the construction of many awesome maps!
Please join our forums here

I
nformation about us:
We offer a mature playing environment where hackers do not exist. All players that join are given an equal opportunity to feel valued and welcomed by staff and players. Joining ourforums will give you the best chance to be seen.

Before joining, select a rank to play. This rank gives you a special role on the servers and includes items and powers specific to that role. Our knight role, for example, gives many items including a sword that allows you to freeze players.

Links:
IP: TheGamersPickaxe.net

Join our forums! TheGamersPickaxeWeb.tk

Twitter!
twitter.com/GamersPickaxe

Discord! https://discord.gg/VRATSW8
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome