[Build Team] Lunia! Looking for members!

LuniaBuilds's Avatar LuniaBuilds5/29/14 5:22 am
6/7/2014 5:13 pm
OneTruthGaming's Avatar OneTruthGaming
Team Lunia

Welcome dear builders.
I'm Asger from team Lunia, and I'm posting this to let you know we are in need of builders/members!
You can check out our first project on our Planetminecraft account, it already hit the Pop-reel.
We require that you respect all of us, as we will respect you. Rules will be explained further if either of us is interested.

Application form:

Name:
In-game name:
Building style: (terraform, modern, medieval, megabuilds, etc.)
Why to choose me:
What I can do for the team:
Timezone:
Language(s):
And thats it. You can either post the application in the comments below, or in a private message. I prefer the comments.

Best regards, team Lunia
LuniaBuilds
Level 6 : Apprentice Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/07/2014 5:13 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
OneTruthGaming
swgsgf
06/01/2014 1:27 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Architect
Frost_Freak
oldmanNickerson
Frost_Freak
oldmanNickersonSorry about that. Here are the images that I uploaded to tinypic. They look pretty strange in planet minecraft, but I hope you can see what they generally look like.

*if you press your mouse button on one of the images below and drag, it will actually show what the full image will look like.

Hi, I'm speaking on behalf of the team when I say, "Thank you for the application, sadly I don't think you reach our standard. Go ahead and learn more, and then come back!"

What do you mean by learn more, and then come back? I can upload more pictures if you want, if you simply think that the builds are not good enough, then I understand.

Yes, sorry for the misunderstanding, but your builds do not meet what we are looking for.
06/01/2014 6:43 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
oldmanNickerson
Frost_Freak
oldmanNickersonSorry about that. Here are the images that I uploaded to tinypic. They look pretty strange in planet minecraft, but I hope you can see what they generally look like.

*if you press your mouse button on one of the images below and drag, it will actually show what the full image will look like.

Hi, I'm speaking on behalf of the team when I say, "Thank you for the application, sadly I don't think you reach our standard. Go ahead and learn more, and then come back!"

What do you mean by learn more, and then come back? I can upload more pictures if you want, if you simply think that the builds are not good enough, then I understand.
05/31/2014 8:43 pm
Frost_Freak

05/31/2014 2:13 pm
oldmanNickerson
Sorry about that. Here are the images that I uploaded to tinypic. They look pretty strange in planet minecraft, but I hope you can see what they generally look like.

05/31/2014 9:58 am
Level 1 : New Miner
SubZero_J
Name: Jonan
In-game name: JonanLee
Building skills 1-10: Around 8
Building style: I build mostly Medieval and Fantasy style. I can do some terraforming here and there too.
Why to choose me: I am very friendly and I like to work with others in a team. I will bond really well with the team members and help out during projects. I currently do not have any projects on PMC, but I have worked with a few teams and have built some decent stuff. I will respect everyone's decision and treat everyone equally. I am responsible, loyal and hardworking.
What I can do for the team: I will bring liveliness to the team. I will do my best to cheer everyone up. I will try to be active on the team as much as I can. I will inform the team if I have any upcoming events that may cause me to be inactive. I will work hard to achieve the team's standard. I may also donate to the team so that we can have a server to build on.
Timezone: GMT +0800 (Singapore)
Language(s): English, Chinese

Here are some images of build that I have done recently:

A couple of screenshots from a small Hub I built myself for a server just today, hope you like them.
http://imgur.com/rA7q5xK.png
http://imgur.com/4QVVOJo

Next, here are some screenshots of a unfinished castle solo project that I have been working on on my plot on EDawg878 Creative Server, you can check that out if you don't believe these screenshots, just do /phome JonanLee when you get there.
http://imgur.com/qnD0LCq
http://imgur.com/OS97Eku
http://imgur.com/vGVXxTi
http://imgur.com/EPXg3rk

Thanks for reading this anyways, I hope to be able to work with you guys!
05/31/2014 2:02 pm
LuniaBuilds
Considering this application, you have a good chance.
Please give me your Skype if you have one.
06/01/2014 12:23 am
SubZero_J
My Skype is either JonanLee or Lone Rebel. I may also be able to help pay for a server host after I get a job. Thanks
06/03/2014 1:18 am
SubZero_J
Excuse me. Are u currently busy? I hope to get a reply soon.
05/31/2014 7:08 am
oldmanNickerson
Name: nick
In-game name: oldmanNickerson
Building skills 8!
Building style: terraform or modern, but I am also good at medieval builds!
Why to choose me: even though I have not released many builds to the public, you can check out my competition entry for Dragnoz's minigame. Also I will post some things I have built down below.
What I can do for the team: I can build and help build stuff with the team. I am a moderator on a server so I respect people and am not a distraction or an annoyance. One reason I want to join this team is because you did not ask for a skype name, which I am not allowed to have. This limits me from joining a lot of stuff on PMC.
Timezone:north eastern u.s.a.
Language(s):English

Here is a few things I have built in the past:
[img]file:///C:/Users/samstarobin/Pictures/2014-04-05_19.37.11.png

[img]file:///C:/Users/samstarobin/Pictures/2014-04-05_19.36.29.png[/img]

file:///C:/Users/samstarobin/Pictures/2014-03-23_09.19.01.png

if you want to see more I can post more, and if these do not load, simply highlight the URLs that are there and paste them into your search bar.
05/31/2014 9:56 am
LuniaBuilds
The links doesnt work sadly, and ít doesnt work to copy/paste URL since the pictures are on your C drive. Please try and upload them on imgur.com or another website such as tinypic.com
05/30/2014 5:55 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
GoSc17
Hey Asher, and any other Team Lunia members. We of team Crytheus would be willing to work together and possibly combine forces if wanted we have around 6 builders at the moment and are looking for more. Message me on skype at Trent.wieland17 if you are interested. I am the co-founder of the team by the way. Thanks and happy building!
05/31/2014 12:28 am
Frost_Freak
Hi, I'm Frost, I am one of the Builders on Lunia and I am not sure if Asger* saw your message yet but you seem pretty convincing. If you would, could you please show me some of your work. Thanks!
05/30/2014 5:40 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
john48
Name - John
Ign - jso307
Age - 14
Building skills - 7-8
Building style - terraform
Why chose me - I think you should chose me because i can be a good asset when you are building big projects that need terraforming
What can i do for the the team - I can do anything you want build mountains dragons basically anything you may need
Timezone - EST (Eastcoast
Language - English
05/31/2014 5:36 am
LuniaBuilds
Hello John. Could you please provide some screenshots of dragons and mountains?
Thank you.
05/30/2014 5:18 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Architect
VortexMaster_
Name - VortexMaster_
In-Game Name - VortexMaster_
Age - 15
Building Skills 1-10 - 8
Building Style - Victorian/Medieval
Why Choose Me - I will bring creativity and a great deal of imagination.
What I Can Do For The Team - I can help you grow and become bigger, I can help work on projects and basically do whatever you want me to do.
Timezone - GMT (UK Timezone)
Languages - English
05/31/2014 5:37 am
LuniaBuilds
Hello Vortex.
I only see 1 project on your Planetminecraft, I would love to see more.
If possible, please provide some more builds or screenshots of what you have built.
05/30/2014 4:44 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Taco
Isaacjohnl
Name: Isaac
In-game name: isaacjohnl
Building skills 1-10: 8
Building style: (terraform, modern, medieval, megabuilds, etc.)Well mostly medeival but i can do any type of build. I can also do terraforming.
Why to choose me: I love building and I love teamwork.
What I can do for the team: Build and have fun!
Timezone: GMT (General mountain time)
Language(s): English
05/31/2014 5:39 am
LuniaBuilds
Hello Isaac. I see you're already applicating on another team.
I think you should go for that team, sorry, but you do not reach our niveau.
Good luck with the other team!
05/30/2014 3:54 pm
LuniaBuilds
Bumping
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome