MindCrack like server "MegaCraft"

KibblyKittens's Avatar KibblyKittens10/28/12 3:39 pm
11/7/2012 8:43 pm
SammySweety's Avatar SammySweety
Hey guys, you all probably heard of MindCrack. If you haven't, I will explain to you what it is. Basically I'm starting a server called MegaCraft. It's not like any ordinary server, I'm gonna be recording MegaCraft LP and other stuff. On this server you will start out with a small/ medium size house then if you wish when you have enough resources and such you can go out and survive by yourself or with a friend of your choice. Me and a couple of my friends will be making xp grinders such as an Enderman Farm, Skeleton Farm, and Zombie Farm. So you can get your ender pearls and xp. Also on our server we will have a big base where each player will have it's own trading stall, for example say if I needed sugar canes, I would put a chest down in my stall and have a sign above it saying "Need Sugar Canes". If somebody gives you something that you need you are more then welcome to give them a gift to. If you don't want to make videos you can maybe ask me if you want to be in one of mine for MegaCraft. There will be alot of great things on our server and I hope to see you guys soon! That just the beginning of what's gonna be on our server. If you want to know more please be sure to fill out this registration form down below. And also add my skype "minecraftallday69".

IGN:

Why you want to be on our server?:

Are you good at building?:

Are you mature?:

Age?:

Location/Timezone?:

Anything you would like us to know about you?:

Well that's it guys hope to see you soon! Have a great day!

-KibblyKittens
KibblyKittens
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/07/2012 8:43 pm
SammySweety
IGN: SammySweety

Why you want to be on our server?: I love playing solo survival and stuff, I also play Xbox 360 Minecraft with a friend and it's REALLY fun, playing with other people who u can do projects with and do fun stuff together really makes the game a lot more fun. I also like doing BIG projects, like Enderman farm, Blaze farm, just today i finished making a Zombie Pigman farm so we have an unlimited supply of cooked pork in Minecraft 360.

Are you good at building?: I'm good at building, design isn't really my thing though.

Are you mature?: I guess I would call myself mature, not really sure how to answer that lol.

Age?: I'm 16

Location/Timezone?: EST, New York

I'm a video editor, so i can make intros and stuff for the server or if anyone has LP's and stuff, i also started filming my own LP, but its not on YouTube yet since ScreenFlow is a pain to use.
P.S. I love the pranking part of Mindcrack I'm definitely gonna be doing some pranking if it's allowed
11/07/2012 5:54 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Turtle
McJJH
KibblyKittensHey guys, you all probably heard of MindCrack. If you haven't, I will explain to you what it is. Basically I'm starting a server called MegaCraft. It's not like any ordinary server, I'm gonna be recording MegaCraft LP and other stuff. On this server you will start out with a small/ medium size house then if you wish when you have enough resources and such you can go out and survive by yourself or with a friend of your choice. Me and a couple of my friends will be making xp grinders such as an Enderman Farm, Skeleton Farm, and Zombie Farm. So you can get your ender pearls and xp. Also on our server we will have a big base where each player will have it's own trading stall, for example say if I needed sugar canes, I would put a chest down in my stall and have a sign above it saying "Need Sugar Canes". If somebody gives you something that you need you are more then welcome to give them a gift to. If you don't want to make videos you can maybe ask me if you want to be in one of mine for MegaCraft. There will be alot of great things on our server and I hope to see you guys soon! That just the beginning of what's gonna be on our server. If you want to know more please be sure to fill out this registration form down below. And also add my skype "minecraftallday69".

IGN:

Why you want to be on our server?:

Are you mature?:

Age?:

Location/Timezone?:

Well that's it guys hope to see you soon! Have a great day!

-KibblyKittens

IGN: McJJH

Why you want to be on our server?: I think it would be good for my youtube team(TeamCraftandMine) 105 subs.

Are you good at building?: Yes.

Are you mature?: Yes

Age?: 13

Location/Timezone?: EST
11/07/2012 5:48 pm
Dyorix
IGN:Dyorix

Why you want to be on our server?:i have been looking for a small community server to start my mc lp's and i saw this post and decided that this would be a good one because others were joining for the same reason

Are you good at building?:yeah not to bad i like interior design

Are you mature?:yes

Age?:16

Location/Timezone?EST:

Anything you would like us to know about you?:I was born in Canada and have lived here all my life i have been playing since alpha and have started you tube off an on for about 2 months
11/05/2012 9:29 pm
WhyteSpyder
IGN: WhyteSpyder

Why you want to be on our server?: So i can start my youtubeing hobby and have fun doing it.

Are you good at building?: I consider myself a very decent builder,

Are you mature?: Hard to judge a maturity level from text, but yes i am

Age?: 16 years old

Location/Timezone?: US central

Anything you would like us to know about you?: Im hoping to start recording as a hobby, i also play football and i wrestle. Hope to get on soon so i can start.
11/05/2012 9:29 pm
WhyteSpyder
IGN: WhyteSpyder

Why you want to be on our server?: So i can start my youtubeing hobby and have fun doing it.

Are you good at building?: I consider myself a very decent builder,

Are you mature?: Hard to judge a maturity level from text, but yes i am

Age?: 16 years old

Location/Timezone?: US central

Anything you would like us to know about you?: Im hoping to start recording as a hobby, i also play football and i wrestle. Hope to get on soon so i can start.
11/05/2012 2:25 am
Mysticalflower
IGN: Mysticalflower

Why you want to be on our server?: I want a friendly server/ good community like the mindcrack server

Yes, I love building and have been the main builder on past servers I've been on

Are you mature?:
Good for my age at least, still love to joke around with friends.
Age?:

Location/Timezone?:
Canada, Pacific

I do minecraft animation with Mine-imator. I'm pretty shy until I get to know someone, but like meeting new people (go figure xD).
11/04/2012 12:25 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
sputtnikk11
IGN: sputtnikk11

Why you want to be on our server?: Beacuse im looking for something to do. I would also like to chat and have some fun in a community that isn't too small or big. I simply want to play a normal survival game with other friendly people

Are you good at building?: That depends... Building large houses is not my thing. But redstone contraptions are a different thing

Are you mature?: At the age of 17, i would concider myself quite mature.

Age?: 17

Location/Timezone?: Norway, Sjøvegan / GMT +1

Anything you would like us to know about you?: I am a plugin developer, but i dont want to work on big projects for the server. I can do small ones however. I simply dont have time to do larger projects as school and other projects are killing me. I also design and write custom websites. But i will consider that if asked.

Thats all! Thanks for reading
11/04/2012 11:46 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
TGOFAN79
IGN: kckc9

Why you want to be on our server?: becuase this server seems perfect me

Are you good at building?: of course I am

Are you mature?: yes

Age?: 15

Location/Timezone?: GMT

11/04/2012 12:36 am
noobishminecrfter
IGN:ryan_poner4

Why you want to be on our server?:Because i want to join a nice community of players where i can build nice buildings and dont have to worry about griefers or thiefs.
Are you good at building?:Yes sir

Are you mature?:yes

Age?:14

Location/Timezone?:central

Anything you would like us to know about you?:Im from MS and i like to play minecraft and i make friends pretty easily
11/04/2012 12:16 am
redhairedhorse
IGN: redhairedhorse

Why you want to be on our server?: i love community servers and to meet new people and to build!

Are you good at building?: i think so but youll be the judge of that

Are you mature?: i sure am

Age?: 15

Location/Timezone?: Central

Anything you would like us to know about you?: im a nice guy who loves playing with others and meeting new people
11/03/2012 9:19 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
IntraTailHD
IGN:Stulli97

Why you want to be on our server?: Becouse i love mindcrack and ive always wanted to do that sort of thing

Are you good at building?:yes i am very good at building

Are you mature?:yes im very mature

Age?:15 years old

Location/Timezone?:Iceland GTM 0

Anything you would like us to know about you?:no there isnt very much to know about me but can you pls tell me if i get in or not thank you
11/03/2012 12:39 pm
timnotin
ING:timnotin
Why would i like to be on ur server i like to watch mindcrack videos and i would love to be on a sever just like it.
Youtube:maybey
Mature:yes
Am i good at building:yes i love to build stuff out of gold,iron,diamond and all that stuff
where i live:Florida US
11/03/2012 12:03 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
lolbobguy4
IGN lolbobguy425

SKYPE no sorry but i cantype fast

WHY YOU WANT TO BE ON OUR SERVER i love mindcrack ive been looking for a sever for ages i love bdubs guude beef etho and all those guys

ARE YOU GOOD AT BUILDING i personally enjoy building the most so yes

ARE YOU MATURE i am vey mature but i like to joke around and have fun

AGE 13

Location/Timezone eastern us

ANYTHING ELSE I am very friendly i am good at minecraft i love redstone
Please pm if accepted hope to see ou soon thanks
11/03/2012 11:14 am
J1423D
IGN: Jinm231

Why you want to be on our server?: I have been looking for a survival server like mindcrack and haven't been having good luck. I want to join because I can bring something the server and to have fun with my builds.

Are you good at building?: Sort of but once i get started i will make a pretty cool base

Are you mature?: If you call someone who is 13 mature than yes.

Age?: 13

Location/Timezone?: Central United States

Anything you would like us to know about you?: I am a good friend, miner, and a good all around person.
10/29/2012 1:54 am
TSM ZANGETZU
ing:na
i love minecraft
yes
yes but i have fun when appropriate
age 21
loc cen
I LOVE MINECRAFT
10/28/2012 3:42 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Archer
derpaderpa
IGN:DerpaDerpa

Why you want to be on our server?: I am a good builder and I am mature enough, and it seems very cool

Are you good at building?:Yes

Are you mature?:More than some

Age?:15

Location/Timezone?: East coast (Darn hurricane >_<)

Anything you would like us to know about you?: I just really like to have fun, and I hope I get to be there.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome