Minecraft Clan Recruitment

HatedGaming's Avatar HatedGaming12/31/13 12:59 pm
12/31/2013 3:20 pm
HatedGaming's Avatar HatedGaming
Whats up guys, I am making this post to recruit some hardcore gamer's for my Minecraft Clan! The clan name is Hated Gaming, or HG for short. I have created this clan some gamer's like me can have fun and make new friends, while dominating MC at the same time. Now this clan isn't just for any person, you have to be well rounded, cool, and mature. Now when i mean these thing i'm talking about players who can pvp, build, etc, and who can pretty much do every aspect of the game. Also i'm not trying to have immature people, ( no offense, but i'm trying to get a community here that's all around the same age and can have fun together, who don't always rage ). This clan will be participating in everything from tournaments to faction battles etc.

If you are interested then please continue reading

I am trying to have as many players as possible in this clan so there will always be people to play with. And the clan is going to be promoted on youtube as well as pmc through my youtube channel and hopefully your's to. You do not need skype to join the clan but it would be great if you did. So if you are interested in joining the clan then please fill out the application below.

IGN:
How long have you been playing MC:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Pvp Skill:
Build Skill:
Are you dedicated:
Do you have Skype:
Do you upload to youtube:
Are you mature:
Are you willing to be a leader in the clan:
Why do you want to join:
A little about yourself:

After you have filled this out feel free to add me on skype so we can talk KINGxDUBY34
HatedGaming
Level 1 : New Miner