Minecraft Trickshotting Clan!

eco friendly's Avatar eco friendly6/30/13 10:09 am
1 emeralds 107
Hey guys - I know, it's crazy. It's very crazy. But, I'm doing it anyway. I'd like to start a Minecraft trickshotting clan, we will make montages, etc. So, not much more to say, if you think of a name that's decent that's what we will call it. Now, how do you join you say? Well, here:

Add me on Skype @ zuba2222 FOR THE REASON WHY YOU WANT TO ADD ME PUT Minecraft Trickshotting Clan [Role in Clan] (I will NOT accept anyone who doesn't have that)

If you have a YouTube /w Minecraft Trickshot Montages, that would be great, but it's not required. So, let's get this started. Here is what we will need.

ROLES IN CLAN:

EDITIOR - Pretty straight forward, we need a dedicated editor with a decent program to edit the clips and sync it to a music and upload it to YouTube.

RECORDERS - We need a decent amount of recorders, we will be shooting shots POV and from another persons view.

YOUTUBE - Someone that will manage our clan YouTube channel (make it, it's not made yet because we don't have a name xD)

TRICKSHOTTER - Someone who trickshots, must be GOOD and if they can record it would be very good.

PUT YOUR ROLE WHEN YOU SEND ME A REQUEST ON SKYPE!! THANKS!
eco friendly
Level 17 : Journeyman Architect