Moderate+ Build Team

Rhazoul's Avatar Rhazoul11/28/16 2:29 am
1 emeralds 182 3
11/28/2016 6:16 pm
LRPVP's Avatar LRPVP
Hello! I am leader Of "Noctus" We are a fairly New build team please copy and paste the required format, Also keep in mind you need a min of 2 years building experience, also We do not judge based on your age honestly i dont care if you are 9 So long as you are a decent builder

How can i contact you:

Time Playing Minecraft:

Are You a Beginner,Moderate,Intermediate,Advanced:

Specialty: (Pixel Art, Steam Punk, Futuristic, Medevil, Etc)

How Would you build something, Would you start with The Base Or Detail as you build it:

Do you prefer working with people or without them, we can compensate for both:

How fast can you be on if we need to assemble the team:

Timezone:

How well do you work with others:

Pictures of your work:
Rhazoul
Level 16 : Journeyman Archer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/28/2016 6:16 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Explorer
LRPVP
that's pretty much discriminating against builders that haven't even been building for 2 years
11/28/2016 6:12 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Architect
Edwarde
Hey, Just checked your post and saw that you seem to believe that people need 2 years of experience to join your build team? I've only been building since August of this year. Does this not mean you will be getting less people to join, due to the fact that you believe 2 years of experience makes you more qualified, than somebody who may be better, but has not been building for that time period. Don't want to join, just thought I would mention this,
11/28/2016 12:16 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Kraken00
How can i contact you: Send a message to me here.

Time Playing Minecraft: Since the start of beta.

Are You a Beginner,Moderate,Intermediate,Advanced: intermediate.

Specialty: (Pixel Art, Steam Punk, Futuristic, Medevil, Etc) Mostly medieval, some futuristic and steampunk

How Would you build something, Would you start with The Base Or Detail as you build it: I would start with a frame then work from the ground up, detailing as I go.

Do you prefer working with people or without them, we can compensate for both: I don't mind either way.

How fast can you be on if we need to assemble the team: As soon as possible.

Timezone: EST.

How well do you work with others: Very well, as long as there's good communication between us.

Pictures of your work: http://imgur.com/a/2mqmz The castle is a work in progress.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome