[Looking for Animators, Editor, Vocalists] Music Video

SamuelJ80's Avatar SamuelJ809/30/14 10:40 pm
1 emeralds 121
Welcome to the recruitment thread for the Diamonds With Me music project. I am looking for mature and highly skilled people to help produce a minecraft parody with animations and original lyrics of the song Magic by Olympic Ayres. The genre of the music is semi R&B and 2000-2010 style. There are 7 spots open in the production of the song. If you are interested in producing a serious, professional, piece of music I would reccommend applying for this. The total duration of the project is aimed at around 3-4 weeks. The roles will be listed below;

Main Vocalist:
This part will provide the vocals for the majority of the song including the verses and the choruses. The ideal candidate should have some experience with singing. THIS PERSON MUST BE AT LEAST 15. You must have a good sense of rythm and be able to get a hang of the music and the lyrics fairly easily. You must be able to be online for at least 1.5hrs per day for the duration of the project. (The lyrics have already been written)

Secondry Vocalist:
This vocalist will provide the vocals for a rap in the bridge section. The ideal candidate will have a good rapping voice. You must be at least 16 for this part. Experience level will be taken into consideration very largely in the process of selection for the two vocal roles. You must be able to be online for at least 1.5hrs per day as needed during the duration of the project.

Music Editor: The music editor will be tasked with obtaining/seperating the vocals from the music in the original song. They will also have the role of piecing together the vocal parts with the visual parts in coordination with the animators and the producer, plus the general job of editing the vocals and instrumental parts. A high experience level is essential for this role.

Animators: The animators will be in charge of creating the visual animation parts which will eventually combine with the music. A high amount of experience is required for this role. You must be able to coordinate with the producer and the music editor for the creation of the scenes. A good understanding of rythm and tempo is necessary for this role as the scenes need to lock in with the music. You must be able to be online for at least 1hr per day for the duration of this project.

If you would like to make an application, post a reply to this thread using this format.

1. What is your age?
2. What is your skype?
3. Which role are you interested in?
4. How much experience do you have in your role? Please list all projects you have previously worked on.
5. What is your TimeZone?
6. How much time per day will you be able to dedicate?
7. Why would you like to participate in this project?
8. (For vocalists) What microphone do you have?

Bear in mind that the more detailed your application is, the more likely you will be accepted.
I will only notify those who have been accepted.
SamuelJ80
Level 1 : New Miner