Need builders for a City

SuyogChamp's Avatar SuyogChamp7/5/16 6:00 pm
1 emeralds 149 6
7/6/2016 1:23 pm
SuyogChamp's Avatar SuyogChamp
I'm looking for people to help build a city (or cities) in Minecraft. The theme for the builds is modern.

You have to fill out a form first (form is below, fill out and put in the thread). The recommended age is 13 and above since there may be some vulgar words used by other players. If your form is accepted, you can take a tour of what is built in the city. If you want to build, you will be scheduled for an 'interview' over Skype (takes about 5-15 minutes). You will be told if you are accepted ASAP. You will also get the ip then.

Form:
* = Required
IGN (In game name)*:
Age* :
Real Name (Optional) :
Experience in building (Beginner, Moderate, Expert)* :
Skype username :
E-Mail (If you don't have a Skype account) :
Why you want to help* :

When you can be online :
SuyogChamp
Level 1 : New Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/06/2016 1:23 pm
SuyogChamp
Wolfpack_BuildTeamWrong, You could've pointed out my mistakes, and had me add on to them, but the second build (A Pub) was SPECIFICLY supposed to look blocky, and this is because it was a Pub, which are normally squares and or rectangles, but I bet If I log on right now on my alt, and see that my sky scraper is still theyre (For anyone wan'ting to check it out, it is the big grey one. Now, you kept assigning me to small area for building, when I specifically said that I can only do large an even GIGANTIC builds, and this is because I do 1 to 1 scale builds, which is why I prefer Italian Homes, and Irish and Austrian Architecture.
Sincerely,
Thermo

We asked you build a coffee shop.
07/06/2016 12:56 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Architect
CommanderHusky
Wrong, You could've pointed out my mistakes, and had me add on to them, but the second build (A Pub) was SPECIFICLY supposed to look blocky, and this is because it was a Pub, which are normally squares and or rectangles, but I bet If I log on right now on my alt, and see that my sky scraper is still theyre (For anyone wan'ting to check it out, it is the big grey one. Now, you kept assigning me to small area for building, when I specifically said that I can only do large an even GIGANTIC builds, and this is because I do 1 to 1 scale builds, which is why I prefer Italian Homes, and Irish and Austrian Architecture.
Sincerely,
Thermo
07/05/2016 7:11 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
LittleGuy588
I'd also like to check out your builds wolfpack because I'm a great modern builder and I'm always welcome to work with other people that have the same building interest as me.
07/05/2016 7:09 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
LittleGuy588
Well thanks for the heads up wolfpack I was going to apply for the city because I'm a great modern architect but I guess they are scums. I'd like to see some proof tho. I'd also like a exclaimation from suyong if there happens to be another reason why this happened tho. damn I was excited about makin this modern city project because there aren't a lot of modern builders on pmc but I guess not.
07/06/2016 11:49 am
SuyogChamp
We liked Wolfpack's first build, but his second build, to be honest, didn't really look that great. Also, he claims that we stole his builds, which is false because we deleted both of them after we banned him. The reason we banned him was because we didn't want him to get mad and come back on the server and grief us.
07/05/2016 6:57 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Architect
CommanderHusky
Ayyyy ban me right after I build you 2 buildings, enjoy the PMC report, don't trust this community, they steal your builds, I have screenshotted evidence which is being sent out on liveleak, enjoy! ~ Thermobaric WolfPack Build Team Owner.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome