Need builders for large map!

chazinggir's Avatar chazinggir6/28/14 9:50 am
1 emeralds 121 2
6/28/2014 10:37 am
chazinggir's Avatar chazinggir
Okay sorry if this is the wrong place, or this isn't allowed.
I don't use the minecraft forums unless I really have to for personal reasons.

Anyways I made this post already on another forum, but I am remaking it here for more people to see!
Okay sorry if this is the wrong place, or this isn't allowed.
I don't use the minecraft forums unless I really have to for personal reasons.

Anyways I made this post already on another forum, but I am remaking it here for more people to see!

I am looking for a build team for a pretty large project.
Our goal is to build a giant map (Click me to see the map) . I do not want to list too many details on the forums because I don't want ideas stolen and at the same time do not want to break any rules :3
This will be a huge map (1.5-2.5X The size of this map)

It is going to be a medieval theme (Castles, villages, wood,hay,stone houses)
Places like:
Riggashin - A town built inside a volcanic crater's edges
Orrinshire - A large trading central to other countries
Cruz Village- - A village built into northern mountains
Avsi - Desert town with large stone pillars surrounding it

There will also be ruins and smaller villages, so if you can built well and can work with themes of that sort, feel free to apply! Posted Image

Application:
Copy and paste this into a reply to the tread to apply or PM me (I only have 10 posts daily for replies)
Minecraft Username (Case-Sensitive)-
Building Experience (Screenshots and such)-
What do you use (Worldedit, Worldpainter, build by hand etc)-
Skype Name-
How creative are you?(If I left you in charge of a group and told you to build a village, could you handle designing it and choosing materials based on environment?)
Can you handle being in charge of people and leading a build party?

(If you do not have skype, please make one. It is not required but makes it easier. If you do not want to post it publicly, please PM it to me instead! Skype is not for call chat [Usually] but rather for pming information everybody needs!)

If you make it, I will reply to your application saying so, and give you much more information in PM or Skype!
chazinggir
Level 26 : Expert Dragonborn