I need a Crew!... For Everything!

SneakySlaps's Avatar SneakySlaps10/28/12 9:02 pm
1 emeralds 184 7
11/6/2012 2:51 am
The_Wolf's Avatar The_Wolf
Hello everyone! I have been thinking about creating an online crew of my own. So I'm gonna post a template for an application if you would like to be taken into consideration for joining.

My Background:
My name is Kyle to start off... I'am 18 years old with a strong passion for video games. That passion is only outweighed by my other passions which are creating and being part of a community... I specialize in video editing and computer programming (No I have no experience with developing mods for MineCraft). I'am not as active as I want to be on youtube for several reasons. One being I have many things to do right now since I graduated High-School. I feel like one thing that is also holding me back is not having a crew that I can ask for opinions from.

Here is my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheSneakySlaps?feature=mhee

My Goal:
My goal is to have a few unique people join me that I can relate to. We will work on projects together whether its making a map for Minecraft or making a video for some other game. I just want a few people I can reach occasionally and just have a fun time!

So... would anyone like to join me?

Here is an application. Just post it here on this thread or Pm it to me if you feel you shouldn't share.

All approval/denial messages will be sent via Pm.

Application:

Your Name:

Your Age:

Your Gender:

Your TimeZone:

How Can I Reach You?:

What are some of your favorite games?

Tell me something about yourself. Or explain a good memory.

Have you worked with other people in this manner before? If so then tell me
about it.

Add something interesting...:
SneakySlaps
Level 42 : Master Electrician

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/06/2012 2:51 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
The_Wolf
Your Name: Lewis Fisher

Your Age: 15

Your Gender: Male

Your TimeZone: Australian Eastern

How Can I Reach You?: PM, Skype

What are some of your favorite games? Minecraft, Assassin's Creed, Jak and Daxter, Roblox

Tell me something about yourself. Or explain a good memory. I like goats. I also like to have fun. I also enjoy building in Minecraft.

about it. My friends and I tried starting up a channel, but it failed. I know what to do though.

Add something interesting...: Goats are magical
11/06/2012 2:36 am
Level 29 : Expert Lego Builder
Mercurythedark
Your Name:

Your Age:

Your Gender:

Your TimeZone: London

How Can I Reach You?: Message me

What are some of your favorite games? Mine-craft, Runescape And technic

Tell me something about yourself. Or explain a good memory. I am a very amazing camera man and I have a YouTube channel.

I did one time when I played Roblox I did it loads :L

I might have lavender town syndrome :L

Add something interesting...:
10/29/2012 4:56 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
mrlightideas
Your Name:Eoin

Your Age:14

Your Gender:Male

Your TimeZone:GMT

How Can I Reach You?:Skype,twitter,msn,email

What are some of your favorite games?Minecraft,GTA.Crash bandicoot 1,2, and 3, COD, HALO AND GOW but my xbox broke and my all time favourite CTR for PS1

Tell me something about yourself:I code in Game maker (its easy though) and I'm learning Java.

Have you worked with other people in this manner before? No not really the only time I've worked with people was on making a game.

Add something interesting...: I'm Irish lol, Well something interesting,,,? I guess I'm into alot of different games,movies and music ranging from all types of genres and I have alot of friends ranging from recruiters for networks to fellow programmers and commentators.
10/29/2012 12:30 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Warrior
christhekid12
My name:Chris
Time zone: eastern us and canada.
How to contact me? Skype or email
Fav games: minecraft,naruto shippuden series,street fighter,ratchet and clank, saints row series, grand theft suto series, call of duty series, megaman, super mario 64, zelda series. And much much more.
Im a pretty social dide. Im kind of awkward though :p
I would like to join you and star in your vids and stuff.
Did i mention im awkward?
Wealth and Health,-Chris.
10/29/2012 12:01 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
sgtronnoc
Your Name: Connor

Your Age:18

Your Gender: Male

Your TimeZone: GMT-4

How Can I Reach You?: skype or msn(pm if you want them)

What are some of your favorite games? Minecraft, the Halo/gears of war series, LotRO, League of legends, Fable series except number 3, and all time favorite is tied at Zelda Ocarina of time N64 and paper mario N64.

I Play the bagpipes and when on mics etc I'm usually very quite unless ?I have something to contribute.

I have never worked in a group like this.

I am getting a new computer in a week or two and have just downloaded tekkit and have been playing around. As for something interesting I have made Nyan cat my nemesis and will not allow it to be built around me and will attempt to destroy anything resembling nyan cat.
10/28/2012 9:13 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Pixel Painter
Patrick_Star
Oh yea p.s i have lavender town syndrome 0-0
10/28/2012 9:07 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Pixel Painter
Patrick_Star
Your Name: Caleb

Your Age: 11

Your Gender: male

Your TimeZone: EST

How Can I Reach You?: Skype

What are some of your favorite games? MW3 Minecraft TheWarZ Gmod Halo Pokemon

Tell me something about yourself. Or explain a good memory. Well I am 11 I am quite when nothing is really interesting I get scared easily I am paranoid. I have a dog and he is like my best friend. I am a soloist in choir ( idk what i mean by that but i get solos in choir like every time) I was on the cross country team i used to play football im signing up for basketball when it comes out and i dedicate 2-6 hours of my day on games

about it. Well uh in teamwork yes in TheWarZ i played the game with my uncle a friend and a couple other friends ( they werent irl friends ) We were in a big group and I had no gun :\ I burn ammo to quick. I saw a guy with a m16 scoping us and i charged in with a hammer and he was distracted killing me while my teamates managed to kill him. Gotta take one for the team

Add something interesting...: I dont know... that face... it seems interesting just look at it
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome