Need an experienced plugin and permissions dev?

Dutch2030's Avatar Dutch20305/7/16 9:22 pm
1 emeralds 150 1
5/24/2016 4:51 pm
empiredog's Avatar empiredog
TERMS OF SERVICE:
Click to reveal
I need money and I'm 17. You agree that you will NOT stop paying until I officially make a resignation from the server. I take, at minimum, 50 cents per hour. You can pay me via paypal: https://www.paypal.me/JMcjesus/0.50. You just need to put in your credit card number or bitcoin account and you will pay me 50 cents. You can also pay me daily.. a day of work for me is about 4 hours or so. 2 dollars a day for a dev is extremely cheap.

About Me

Personally, I think I'm a great developer, I can code C#, C++, Java, etc..
I can make custom plugins in about half a month, whereas other devs would probably take a month or two. My max amount of time to code a plugin is about 2 months, but thats only for EXTREMELY customized programs. Programs with over 100 commands, like essentials. Im 17. I have been developing for 11 years now. I started out with Batch.

Please do NOT continue until you have read the TOS.

You can hire me for a few lengths of time:
1 week
1 month
1 year
until termination

About me(cont.)

I am also very smart. My IQ is 167, which is borderline genius. I can solve the Rubiks Cube (which doesn't really relate to the topic at hand, but still). You may be asking yourself, what is a borderline genius doing on PMC? Well, this is an easy way for me to make money. Surveys take too long. I get very impatient with people, which is one of my very few flaws. I can build decently. My behavior is comme il faut. I probably wont get into major arguments or fights unless it relates to religion, race, sex, etc.
I can speak small amounts of spanish and german which is why I'm good with players as well. I can master plugins within a week or less. I have mastered most if not all permissions plugins.

Summary

I am a good dev because of my decorous attitude and extremely speedy development speed. I am also good with foreigners and regular players. I can handle situations like DDOS and DOS attacks fairly easy. My pay requirements are extremely low for development standards.
The name on my paypal is generated by a program I made for security reasons.

Please consider this post. Have a nice day!
My skype is GladeMD.
Dutch2030
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner