Need Great Builders For A Brand New Minecraft Spawn!

DamienP300's Avatar DamienP30010/27/12 2:10 am
10/27/2012 5:34 pm
willsnoww's Avatar willsnoww
Hello everyone!

My name is Damien and I am an owner of a (currently still 1.3.2) survival minecraft server. However, because I am resetting my map I understand that a new spawn will need to be created! If you are interested please read on ...

There are a few things that are essential for my spawn, such as building it in a grass biome, having space for rule boards etc. I will go into further detail if you are interested.

I am only looking for very experienced builders and designers. The players who help may be rewarded depending on their work, such as me diamonding their server, giving them a custom In-server rank etc.

Please fill out the form if you are interested

IGN:
Building skill out of 10:
Maturity out of 10:
Why I should pick you to help:

Thanks Heaps!

~Damien
DamienP300
Level 1 : New Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/27/2012 5:34 pm
Level 21 : Expert Nerd
willsnoww
IGN: willsnoww
Building skill out of 10: 9.7
Previous experience: I am currently building my own skyblock server, which involves making a huge spawn to support over 100 people lag free! I have full experience with red stone and can just about work anything up with it! I can make building look like any style at all or even make them look like any style you want.
Maturity out of 10: 9 as i like to like a laugh but not let it get in the way of my building work.
Why I should pick you to help: I have full experience in restone i can build pretty good and like to have a good laugh, i won't ask for money of any sort but only ask for admin rights or some sort on your server to let people know i was part of the buildings.

willsnoww
10/27/2012 4:41 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Crafter
SillyNilly
IGN: Lazio_MC
Building skill out of 10:10
Previous experience: I recently made my friend's server's spawn, Jail , Mall and Shops.
Maturity out of 10: 9 I get It things done... But not without some fun
Why I should pick you to help: I have a great sense of building coordination in minecraft.
I dont really slack off at times. I also do some work on Redstone; Once I plan on a task I get it done on or before the time limit!
Styles I work with:
Modern- To Partail modern
SteamPunk
And Oldern' Style
10/27/2012 3:30 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Tate120
IGN: sleepingforestp
Building skill out of 10: 8
Previous experience: I've made servers for me and my friends, and i'm making a server myself soon.
Maturity out of 10: 8, i can have fun when i want to!
Why I should pick you to help: I'm exp with minecraft, and i have a huge mind for creativity, i love to build, and have no servers i'm working on ATM.

add me on skype if you have it : dillondtkkennedy
or PM me here/Reply to this post!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome